Betting Tips and Sports Predictions for This Week 46, 2023
Welcome to CXSports, where all the best betting picks and tips are no more than a click away. In this weekly roundup of all the best betting tips and predictions for this week 46, we’ll take a sneak peek at all the best betting action that lies ahead. From the latest in the EPL to the F1 Las Vegas Grand Prix, there are plenty of hot betting tips and picks in store.
Please note: These predictions are now outdated. If you’re looking for up-to-date betting tips and odds, check out our predictions for this week 47.
Welcome to our roundup of betting picks and predictions for this week 46, where we cover all the upcoming betting action from F1 to UEFA and more.
This week, we’ve got a slightly shorter edition in terms of our predictions for this week 46, owing to most major soccer leagues taking a one-week break. However, we will be bringing you a sneak peek of the score predictions for the upcoming games for anyone looking to get ahead.
Next week, we’ll bring you a full summary of the analysis in the next betting picks roundup. But, as a stand-in for this week, we’ll bring you a summary of all the season highlights leading up to our predictions for this week 46, including top scorers, league standings, and more.
And, as usual, here’s a quick reminder to keep your eyes peeled for our smart Bet Now links as you read our predictions for this week 46. Each time you use these links, our smart matching server will instantly connect you with a reputable sportsbook in your region where you can get the best odds and bonuses on each of these betting tips.
F1 Predictions for This Week 46 — Las Vegas Grand Prix
This week, the F1 kicks back into full action in the penultimate race of the 2023 Grand Prix calendar as it heads to Vegas for the first time in 30 years.
In the past, the F1 Las Vegas Grand Prix was notorious for its extreme temperatures and the huge strain the Ceasar’s Palace Car Park track put on driver’s necks. However, this year, it makes its return in a cooler month and a new street racing track.
Here’s a quick look at our F1 GP predictions for this week 46.
- The race will occur on a newly designed street racing circuit that takes in Vegas highlights like Caesars Palace, the Bellagio, and the Venetian.
- The race itself will consist of 50 laps on a 6.12km circuit that features long straights and 14 turns, promising high-speed racing.
- The track layout loans itself to high-speed racing, earning it comparisons to the Monza Grand Prix, suggesting intense racing and overtaking opportunities.
- Max Verstappen is, unsurprisingly, the standout favorite for the win, but he should expect strong competition.
- Sergio Perez will be a close contender if his second-place finish, just seconds behind Verstappen in the 2023 F1 Monza GP, is any indication.
- Charles LeClerc also put up a strong showing at Monza, which bodes well for him in this high-speed race.
- Our predictions for this week 46 suggest the finishing order will be Max Verstappen in 1st, Carlos Sainz in 2nd, and Sergio Perez in 3rd.
Premier League Predictions for This Week 46
Unfortunately, our predictions for this week 46 won’t include any games for this week. With the EPL taking a week-long break, the next chance to take advantage of our Premier League betting tips and picks will be next week, when the EPL kicks off again.
That means, in our EPL predictions for this week 46, we’ll just take a quick look at the upcoming matches and the basic score prediction. Next week, however, we’ll be back with a full summary of the prediction.
EPL Predictions for This Week 46 (Week 47 Preview)
The next round of EPL games (and their EPL score predictions) are:
- Man City vs Liverpool: 2-0 or 3-1 win for Manchester City.
- Burnley vs West Ham: 0-2 win for West Ham.
- Luton Town vs Crystal Palace: 0-1 or 1-2 win for Crystal Palace.
- Sheffield United vs Bournemouth: 0-0 or 1-1 draw.
- Nottingham Forest vs Brighton: 1-1 draw or 1-2 win for Brighton.
- Newcastle vs Chelsea: 1-1 draw.
- Brentford vs Arsenal: 0-1 win for Arsenal or 1-1 draw.
- Tottenham vs Aston Villa: 2-1 win for Tottenham.
- Everton vs Manchester United: 0-1 or 0-2 win for Manchester United.
- Fulham vs Wolves: 0-0 or 1-1 draw.
To take advantage of our EPL predictions for this week 46, hit this link to Bet Now.
EPL Season Recap and Predictions for This Week 46
So far, the 2023-24 English Premier League season (which started on August 11, 2023, and is scheduled to end on May 19, 2024) has been every bit as action-packed as we’ve come to expect from the world’s #1 football competition.
Let’s take a look at the standings, along with some of the key highlights and team performances.
EPL Standings and Predictions for This Week 46
The EPL standings as of our predictions for this week 46 are as follows.
|Brighton & Hove Albion||5||4||3||4||19|
|West Ham United||5||2||5||−1||17|
Top Goal Scorers
The race for the Golden Boot is heating up, with Erling Haaland from Man City leading the pack with 13 goals.
Following Haaland is Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah with 10 goals, who is then followed by notable heavy hitters liek Jarrod Bowen and Son Heung-min, each proving their worth in their respective teams.
Here is the top-5 list for the 2023-24 EPL season so far:
- Erling Haaland (Manchester City): 13 goals
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool): 10 goals
- Jarrod Bowen (West Ham United): 8 goals
- Son Heung-min (Tottenham Hotspur): 8 goals
- Callum Wilson (Newcastle United): 7 goals
EPL Hat-trick Socrers as of Our Predictions for This Week 46
The EPL season has witnessed some exceptional hat-trick performances leading up to our predictions for this week 46. Unsurprisingly, there is a lot of crossover with the top goal scorers list, with names like Haaland and Heung-min featuring prominently.
Here is the list of hat-tricks leading up to our predictions for this week 46.
- Son Heung-min (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Erling Haaland (Manchester City)
- Evan Ferguson (Brighton)
- Ollie Watkins (Aston Villa)
- Eddie Nketiah (Arsenal)
- Nicolas Jackson (Chelsea)
Top Assists Leading up to Our Predictions for this Week 46
While the goalscorers take the glory, they’re nothing without the teammates who are there to assist them.
In the lead up to our predictions for this week 46, the top assists have been as follows:
|1||Portugal Pedro Neto||Wolverhampton Wanderers||7|
|2||England Kieran Trippier||Newcastle United||6|
|3||Belgium Jérémy Doku||Manchester City||5|
|England James Maddison||Tottenham Hotspur||5|
|England James Ward-Prowse||West Ham United||5|
|England Ollie Watkins||Aston Villa||5|
|7||Czech Republic Vladimír Coufal||West Ham United||4|
|England Conor Gallagher||Chelsea||4|
|Uruguay Darwin Núñez||Liverpool||4|
|England Bukayo Saka||Arsenal||4|
|Egypt Mohamed Salah||Liverpool||4|
Top Clean Sheets Leading up to our Predictions for This Week 46
As for the action at the other end of the field in the EPL season so far, the goalkeepers haven’t been slacking off either, with several goalkeepers holding a multi-game clean sheet record in the lead-up to our predictions for this week 46.
Here are the best-performing goalkeepers so far this EPL season.
|1||England Sam Johnstone||Crystal Palace||5|
|England Nick Pope||Newcastle United||5|
|Brazil Ederson||Manchester City||4|
|Cameroon André Onana||Manchester United||4|
|Spain David Raya||Arsenal||4|
|Italy Guglielmo Vicario||Tottenham Hotspur||4|
|8||Netherlands Mark Flekken||Brentford||3|
The Worst-Behaved Clubs and Players for the 2023-24 EPL Season So Far
Of course, not everything has been smooth sailing in the EPL leading up to our predictions for this week 46. There have also been plenty of red and yellow cards, sometimes for relatively innocent mistakes, and sometimes for reckless behavior.
So without passing further judgement, here are the biggest red and yellow card tallies in the Premier League so far.
- Most yellow cards (7): Senegal Nicolas Jackson (Chelsea)
- Most red cards (1): A tie between 27 players
- Most yellow cards (40): Chelsea
- Fewest yellow cards (16): Arsenal
- Most red cards (4): Liverpool
- Fewest red cards (0): A tie between 6 teams
La Liga Predictions for This Week 46
Just like with the EPL, our La Liga predictions for this week 46 will be taking a break as the league takes the week off. That means there will be no La Liga betting tips and picks for this week. However, the wait isn’t long — La Liga will be back in full action next week.
In the mean time, for our La Liga predictions for this week 46, we’ll take a quick sneak peek at the fixtures ahead with a quick look at the score prediction for each game.
La Liga Predictions for This Week 46 (Week 47 Preview)
The next round of La Liga games (and their La Liga score predictions) are:
- Alaves vs Granada: 1-0 win for Alaves or a 1-1 draw.
- Rayo Vallecano vs Barcelona: 1-1 draw or 2-1 win for Rayo Vallencano.
- Valencia vs Celta Vigo: 3-0 or 2-0 win for Valencia.
- Getafe vs Almeria: 2-1 win for Getafe.
- Atletico Madrid vs Mallorca: 2-1 or 2-0 win for Atletico.
- Villarreal vs Osasuna: 1-0 win for Villarreal or a 1-1 draw.
- Real Sociedad vs Sevilla: 1-0 or 2-1 win for Real Sociedad.
- Cadiz vs Real Madrid: 0-2 win for Real Madrid.
- Betis vs Las Palmas: 1-0 win for Betis.
- Girona vs Athletic: 2-2 draw or 1-2 win for Atletic.
To take advantage of our La Liga predictions for this week 46, hit this link to Bet Now.
La Liga Season Recap and Predictions for This Week 46
The La Liga 2023-24 season has been full of thrills and spills to keep everyone from hardcore fans to casual punters entertained. And while it’s still early days in the La Liga, we’re already starting to see a few favorites emerge in our predictions for this week 46.
Here’s a quick look at the season so far.
La Liga Standings and Predictions for This Week 46
In the lead-up to our predictions for this week 46, the La Liga standings are as follows.
Top Goal Scorers
Just as it is in any soccer league, scoring goals is the name of the game in La Liga, and none have done it better so far this season than Jude Bellingham with a whopping 10 goals to his name.
Following behind him, we see heavy hitters like Atletico Madrid’s Antoine Griezmann and Villarreal’s Gerard Moreno tied on 8 goals each, followed by a long list of players on 7 and 6 goals in the lead-up to our predictions for this week 46.
Here’s the table as it currently stands.
|1||Jude Bellingham||Real Madrid||10|
|2||Antoine Griezmann||Atlético Madrid||8|
|Álvaro Morata||Atlético Madrid||7|
|Mikel Oyarzabal||Real Sociedad||7|
|Gorka Guruzeta||Athletic Bilbao||6|
La Liga Hat-Tricks Leading Up to Our Predictions for This Week 46
Compared to the EPL, La Liga has been relatively starved of hat-trick scorers in the lead-up to our predictions for this week 46, with just two players having put one to their name.
Those players are:
- Luis Suárez (Almería)
- France Antoine Griezmann (Atlético Madrid)
Top Assists In the Lead Up to Our Predictions For This Week 46
Behind every successful goal is an assist, and some players answer this call more often than others. The La Liga is no exception, with plenty of great players stepping up to deliver perfect assists time and time again.
Here is a quick overview of the standout players in the lead-up to our predictions for this week 46, ranked by total assists.
|1||Saúl Ñíguez||Atlético Madrid||5|
|Nico Williams||Athletic Bilbao||5|
|4||Iago Aspas||Celta Vigo||4|
|Toni Kroos||Real Madrid||4|
Most Red and Yellow Cards By Player and Team
Rare is the player who gets through a La Liga season without making at least one mistake. And, unfortunately, sometimes thos mistakes lead to a red or yellow card, whether it was by innocent mistake or a hot temper.
Here are the worst-performing La Liga teams and players leading up to our predictions for this week 46.
- Most yellow cards (6):
- Rubén Alcaraz (Cádiz)
- Gerard Gumbau (Granada)
- Igor Zubeldia (Real Sociedad)
- Most red cards (2):
- Chimy Ávila (Osasuna)
- Oihan Sancet (Athletic Bilbao)
- Most yellow cards (54): Getafe
- Fewest yellow cards (20): Celta Vigo
- Most red cards (4):
- Fewest red cards (0):
- Real Sociedad
UEFA Predictions for This Week 46
Our UEFA predictions for this week 46 have zero upcoming games for the next week. Just like La Liga and the EPL, UEFA will be taking a short break, with games to resume in a little over a week’s time.
Until then, here’s a quick overview of the next set of betting picks and tips that will follow our UEFA predictions for this week 46.
- Lazio vs Celtic: 1-0 win for Lazio.
- Shakhtar vs Antwerp: 2-1 win for Shakhtar.
- Milan vs Dortmund: 1-0 win for Milan or a 1-1 draw.
- Barcelona vs Porto: 2-1 win for Barcelona or a 1-1 draw.
- Young Boys vs Red Star: 1-1 draw or a 1-2 win for Red Star.
- Man City vs RB Leipzig: 3 – 0 win for Manchester City.
- Feyenoord vs Atletico Madrid: 2 – 1 win for Feyenoord or a 2 – 2 draw.
- PSG vs Newcastle: 1 – 2 or 2 – 3 win for Newcastle.
- Sevilla vs PSV: 2 – 1 win for Sevilla or a 1 – 1 draw.
- Galatasaray vs Man United: 2 – 1 win for Galatasaray or a 2 – 2 draw.
- Bayern vs Kobenhavn: 3 – 1 win for Bayern.
- Real Madrid vs Napoli: 3 – 1 or 2 – 1 win for Real Madrid.
- Benfica vs Inter: 0 – 1 or 0 – 2 win for Inter
- Arsenal vs Lens: 2 – 1 win for Arsenal.
- Braga vs Union Berlin: 2 – 1 win for Braga.
- Real Sociedad vs RB Salzburg: 2 – 0 or 1 – 0 win for Real Sociedad.
When UEFA kicks back into action, you can count on us bringing you a full summary of each score prediction here. But, if you want to check out the full predictions for this week 46, head over to our full UEFA odds and predictions page to access the detailed analysis for each game.
Alternatively, if you want to take advantage of our UEFA predictions for this week 46 right away, hit this link to Bet Now.
Stay Tuned for More Sports Predictions and Betting Tips
That’s it for our predictions for this week 46. We’ll be back next week with even more betting picks and tips, along with a more complete summary of all the upcoming score predictions we brought you here.
As usual, if you’re looking for even more betting picks and tips, head on over to our full Sports Odds and Predictions page for a complete listing of every prediction in any sport, including leagues and sports we didn’t cover in our predictions for this week 46, like the Argentine Primera Division.
Finally, before we sign off for the week, don’t forget to look out for our smart Bet Now links when browsing our predictions for this week 46. These links will automatically match you with the best odds at a reputable sportsbook in your region, allowing you to make the most of every one of our score predictions.