Milan vs Dortmund Prediction and Odds Date 05

What a group this is! Two of Europe’s current giants have to meet in order to fine-tune the details of which one could be left with nothing. The Rossoneri are coming off a phenomenal campaign, but they were drawn in the group of death and that’s how it’s been.

The Black and Yellows have everything going against them, but they have held their own. This matchday five game will be played at the San Siro stadium on 28/11. The Prediction Milan vs Dortmund puts the scales tilted in favor of the home side, although there is a chance that the result between them could be a repeat. Let’s take a look at what the data and statistics tell us so you can place your bets.

Milan Predictions
Milan Italy
28 Nov, 21:00 UEFA Bet Now
Dortmund Germany
Dortmund Predictions

Milan vs Dortmund Betting Picks and more!

Milan vs Dortmund Predictions and Tips

The Rossoneri’s path is getting a little bit smaller, being able to remain part of the competition is not so easy for them.

Things in Milan ‘s group are quite tight and they may have to settle for a place in the group stage of the Europa League. Of course, they will not be satisfied and will fight until the last match. Their first two participations would only leave them with two points, occupying for the moment the third place in the table. Milan vs Dortmund is a match in which they can add up, but they should bet everything on the win.

Milan vs Dortmund Odds and Stats

The Black and Yellows are perhaps the underdogs of the clubs with whom they share a group, even though they are quite strong.

Dortmund come from being runners-up in their domestic league, however, this competition has always been somewhat ungrateful to them. In the last two decades they reached a final in the 2012/13 campaign; and from then on the furthest they have gone is the quarterfinals. Now they will play again Milan vs Dortmund, the same duel that gave them their first point this Champions League season season, but knowing that things are complicated for them, this matchday and in general.

Milan vs Dortmund Match Preview

The most recent match between them was played on 04/10/23.

On this date there was maximum tension between Italians and Germans. There was a lot of level and category, but the resistance that both have would not leave much chance to danger. Milan’s team faltered a little more; but the Negriamarillos could not take advantage either.

The visitors had the ball for 42% of the match, playing very far back, with brief chances created to take advantage; Dortmund had 58% of the ball possession, but there would not be much of an advantage despite these statistics in their favor.

Milan would have an 80% of accuracy in their plays, the erratic nature of their play would not make it easier for them to get a better result; the locals succeeded in 85% of their passes, they barely managed to go up a little more than the rival, who was very attentive to avoid surprises. The Rossoneri had two shots on goal, but were unable to score; and Dortmund had three shots on target, but to no avail. Milan vs Dortmund ended with no change on the scoreboard.

Upcoming matches Date 6 Champions League

On matchday six, Newcastle vs Milan and Dortmund vs PSG will be played.

You can find win probability soccer at CXSports, the most complete information for you.

Prediction Milan vs Dortmund 2023

These two clubs have had two recent clashes between July 2017 and October 2023, one in the International Champions Cup; and the other in the Champions League. The Rossoneri have not been able to win; they would draw on one occasion; and the Negriamarillos have one win. The Prediction Milan vs Dortmund is 1 – 0 or 1 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Milan Predictions
Milan Italy
  • D
  • L
Dortmund Predictions
Dortmund Germany
  • D
  • W
28 Nov, 21:00 UEFA
Milan Predictions
Milan
VS
Dortmund Predictions
Dortmund
Milan Predictions
Milan Italy
28 Nov, 21:00 UEFA Bet Now
Dortmund Germany
Dortmund Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 Feb, 21:00
Porto Predictions
Porto
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
21 Feb, 21:00
Napoli Predictions
Napoli
VS
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona
23 Feb, 21:00
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
23 Feb, 21:00
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal