Man City vs Liverpool Prediction and Odds Date 13

A turn of the tables, this is what has happened recently with these matches. The Cityzens are the most recent winners, while The Reds had previously been the ones to come out on top, and with good results. Matchday thirteen will take place at the Etihad Stadium on 11/25. The Prediction Man City vs Liverpool gives us a very exciting scenario, where the locals can be winners again, but with more rival pressure. We bring you the latest information on these two teams, so that you can place your bets.

Manchester City FC Predictions
Man City United Kingdom
25 Nov, 13:30 Premier League Bet Now
Liverpool United Kingdom
Liverpool FC predictions

Man City vs Liverpool Betting Tips and more!

Man City vs Liverpool Predictions & Picks

Without slackening their pace, the Cityzens are still betting on another consecutive victory in this tournament.

Man City no longer see the impossible, and want to win again. They have perhaps the most solid squad a club can manage at the moment. All their ranks are armored, to such an extent, that their bench could very well be a starter. With this firmness they have been overcoming the tests on each date, and next comes Man City vs Liverpool, which they will look to turn around, knowing that the club is having better moves.

Man City vs Liverpool Odds & Stats

The Reds are looking to regain their place among the best in the competition. Being out of Champions League is a tough blow

Being in the top four was already natural for Liverpool, however, last Premier League season they faced a series of difficulties that would take them away from these positions. They managed to push even harder towards the end, finishing in the #5 position, but they came very close to finishing without privileges. They started well and are trying to keep up the pace. Matches like Man City vs Liverpool are among the biggest challenges the club will face, but they can measure up.

Man City vs Liverpool Match Preview

They played the most recent match between them on 01/04/23.

Man City’s victory was overwhelming this time, and they pulled out all the strength they had to get another victory that would consolidate their position at the number one spot. The Reds were the ones who took the lead and when they noticed that the opposing goals were not coming, they let their guard down.

The locals had 69% of ball possession, and were absolutely lethal with this time, which in addition to being used excellently in attack, was also in defense, leaving no chance to the other team; Liverpool managed 31% of the match time with the ball, the first minutes were the only ones in which they were connected to try to cope with the rival strategy, but everything would be turned upside down.

Man City were so accurate with 91% of their passes, the margin of error was so minimal that it didn’t matter who made the mistake; Liverpool would achieve 82% accuracy in the play, short passes and brief moments of clarity that would end in nothing. The Cityzens had eight shots on target, scoring four goals, while Liverpool had one shot on goal, scoring that goal.

Diogo Jota would set up striker Mohamed Salah for the first goal of the match. In the 27th minute, Grealish assisted and striker Julián Álvarez scored the equalizer. In the 46th minute, midfielder Kevin de Bruyne scored the first goal of the comeback, with a pass from Mahrez. In the 53rd minute it was already three goals for the home team in this Man City vs Liverpool match, this time with midfielder Ilkay Gündogan as the protagonist. And to close, a pass from de Bruyne to midfielder Jack Grealish, who scored in the 74th minute.

Upcoming matches Date 14 Premier League

In the fourteenth date the matches to be played are Man City vs Tottenham; and Liverpool vs Fulham.

The soccer picks that will lead you to win more can be found at CxSports.

Prediction Man City vs Liverpool 2023

Between April 2022 and April 2023, the five most recent meetings between these two sides have taken place, two in the Premier League; one in the FA Cup; one in the Community Shield; and one in the EFL Cup. The Cityzens have won twice; and The Reds have claimed two victories. The Prediction Man City vs Liverpool is 2 – 0 or 3 – 1.

Make the most of this prediction and Bet Now.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Manchester City FC Predictions
Man City United Kingdom
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • L
  • L
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool United Kingdom
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • W
25 Nov, 13:30 Premier League
Manchester City FC Predictions
Man City
VS
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool
Manchester City FC Predictions
Man City United Kingdom
25 Nov, 13:30 Premier League Bet Now
Liverpool United Kingdom
Liverpool FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 May, 00:00
San Lorenzo Predictions
San Lorenzo
VS
Lanus Predictions
Lanus
21 May, 02:15
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors
25 May, 00:00
Tigre Predictions
Tigre
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
25 May, 20:00
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors
VS
River Plate Predictions
River Plate