Manchester United vs Everton Prediction and Odds Round 30
This match is over. If you’re looking for the next match between Manchester United and Everton, check out our Everton vs Man United Prediction.
As the season nears its end, it’s easier to predict the outcome of a match by looking at a team’s progress and setbacks. Having information from other competitions can also provide a clearer picture. For the upcoming Manchester United vs Everton match, the prediction is clear when considering the overall performance of the teams. Now, let’s predict a possible score for the game.
Manchester United vs Everton Odds and Statistics
Manchester United vs Everton Betting Tips EPL
At the beginning of the season, Manchester United was going through a crisis, struggling to get out of disastrous games and experiencing continuous setbacks. However, the Ten Hag formula seems to be finally paying off, and the Red Devils are back to winning ways, with their hopes of participating in the biggest European competition still intact. After playing twenty matches, they have suffered only five defeats, with most of them in the first ten games, and the last one was against Arsenal.
Now, they are aiming for a secure victory in their upcoming Manchester United vs Everton match.
Everton appears exhausted, lacking energy, and unresponsive to the possibility of playing in the Second Division next season. Although they still have a chance, depending on them is not a reliable option. After playing twenty matches, they had already suffered eleven defeats, which is not a promising record.
They have a tough match ahead of them, playing away, and it is unlikely that they will achieve a favorable result in Manchester United vs Everton.
Manchester United vs Everton Preview Games and History
The most recent Manchester United vs Everton match was on January 6, 2023, in the FA Cup. The match at Old Trafford was a thrilling affair. Manchester United scored early, but Everton quickly equalized. The rest of the game was filled with missed opportunities and frantic attempts to score, particularly from the home team. Despite their efforts, Everton couldn’t find another goal, and the match ended in a draw.
Possession of the ball was 58% for the Red Devils, with which they managed to control what was happening on the field without leaving space for the rivals. Everton had the ball for the remaining 42%, and although they found it difficult, they had their chances to score, but there was not enough power.
Manchester United would reach 87% accuracy in the combinations they created, which allowed them to keep the ball and open space between the lines. The Toffees, on the other hand, would have an 80% effectiveness in passing, low against the opponent they faced, leaving a lot to luck. The Red Devils had seven shots on goal, only one of which was on target. Everton had five shots on goal, only one of which was on target.
The first goal would come off an assist from Marcus Rashford and would be finished by midfielder Antony to open the scoring in the 4′ minute. The equalizer would come in the 14′ minute when defender Conor Coady sent in a ball to give Everton hope.
The next goal would come in the second half, in the 52nd minute, to contribute to Manchester United’s victory. It would be an own goal by defender Conor Coady. In the 74th minute, the VAR disallowed a goal for Everton. And at 90′ + 7′, Marcus Rashford would execute a penalty that would condemn Manchester United vs Everton 3-1.
Upcoming games Premier League Matchday 31
On matchday #31 of the Premier League, Nottingham will face off against Manchester United in Nottingham vs Manchester United. Meanwhile, the Everton vs Fulham game could be challenging for Everton, but they should have the ability to defend their position.
Find these and more betting picks right here on CXSports.
UEFA Champions League Quarterfinals
If you don’t want to wait for a whole week to place your next bet, we also bring you the UEFA Champions League Quarterfinals incoming games of next week:
- 11/04/23 at 21:00 Benfica vs Inter
- 11/04/23 at 21:00 Manchester City vs Bayern
- 12/04/23 at 21:00 Real Madrid vs Chelsea
- 12/04/23 at 21:00 Milan vs Napoli
Prediction for Manchester United vs Everton
The last five matches between the two sides took place between August 2021 and January 2023, with three in the Premier League, one friendly, and one FA Cup tie.
In those games, the Red Devils have won three times, drawn once, and won once against the Toffees.
This, combined with the overall performance of both clubs in this season’s competition, leads to a 3-0 or 3-1 prediction for Manchester United vs Everton.
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!