Everton vs Fulham Prediction and Odds Date 31

This match is over. If you’re looking for the next match between Everton and Fulham, check out our Everton vs Fulham Prediction.

These two teams have a common history of encounters and mismatches, it has not been possible for either of them to dominate the recent duels in a general way and stand out from the other. They have spent the games like flipping a coin to see which one of them will get the glory for the time being. It has been a very good season for the Cottagers, while for the Toffees it has been a torment. Anyway, here are Everton vs Fulham Predictions and the best facts you could possibly need for your bet.

Everton FC predictions
Everton UK
15 Apr, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
Fulham UK
Fulham FC Predictions

Everton vs Fulham Odds and Statistics

Everton vs Fulham Betting tips EPL: The season so far.

Everton

The Toffees have had one foot in the relegation places for several matchdays, will they be able to get out of there?

It has not been an ideal season for Everton, who during the various matchdays on their way to the end of the first round suffered eleven defeats which took them 33 points, in addition, six other matches would have ended in a draw, losing another 12 points, accumulating then for their 20th match only 15 points out of a possible 60. They will play Everton vs Fulham in unfavorable conditions, and while they have been able to measure themselves in the last meeting, much must be tightened for that to happen again.

Fulham

The Cottagers are not giving up hope of being able to sneak into the top few places and earn a place in a European competition.

Fulham reap as many joys as setbacks, and they have had a very good development in the competition, but they fail to make it extensive and the glory is followed by hard falls that prevent them to be positioned even better or to be calmer. They have around them very strong rivals, which will not be easy to overcome, no matter how bad a moment they are going through. Matches like Everton vs Fulham can not let them escape, because they are the ones with the best chances of getting a positive result.

Everton vs Fulham Preview Games and History

On 29/10/23 they played their most recent encounter.

This match played at Craven Cottage would end with the squads signing stalemates, in a duel in which the locals sought to be superior but Everton would bring out their best side to not give up all the points. The Cottagers’ superiority, however slight, was not paying off. In the end, with tries, but no goals, another game would go by, with both sides regretting not getting the win.

Fulham would get to have the ball in 57% of the total game, with this they were having more chances to create play, but without a good closing; the Toffees would have a 43% of ball dominance, wow they knew how to manage well their moments to press from time to time and also slow down the rival.

The Cottagers were also having a higher technical level, finishing 83% of their passes; while Everton managed only 79% accuracy in all their combinations, losing more of the ball, but playing defensively. Fulham had six shots at the visitors’ gates, but none of them would go in, while the Toffees had four shots on goal, without conceding a goal.

None of the attempts were worth it and with the score at zero, this Everton vs Fulham ended.

Upcoming games Premier League Matchday 32

On date #32 will be played Crystal Palace vs Everton, they have a chance to score, but there will be resistance; and Fulham vs Leeds. Here at CXSports, we bring you the predictions that you are looking for! 

Prediction for Everton vs Fulham in April 2023

The last five matches between these two clubs have taken place between September 2018 and October 2022, all played within the Premier League. The Toffees have managed to win two of these encounters; there has been one draw; and the Cottagers have had two of them in their favor. They have spent most of the competition with a huge gap between them, with the home side being the underdogs. The Prediction for Everton vs Fulham is 0 – 1.

What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Everton FC predictions
Everton UK
  • D
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • W
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham UK
  • D
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • L
15 Apr, 15:00 Premier League
Everton FC predictions
Everton
VS
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
Everton FC predictions
Everton UK
15 Apr, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
Fulham UK
Fulham FC Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

13 Jun, 02:15
Independiente Predictions
Independiente
VS
Banfield Predictions
Banfield
13 Jun, 20:30
Deportivo Riestra Predictions
Deportivo Riestra
VS
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
14 Jun, 02:15
Lanus Predictions
Lanus
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
14 Jun, 20:00
Germany Predictions
Germany
VS
Scotland Predictions
Scotland