Benfica vs Inter Predictions and Odds Quarterfinals

Prediction Benfica vs Inter UEFA Champions League 23/24

The story repeats again! This time for the group stages, Benfica vs Inter meet again on a crucial game to get to the next round.

Champions League 2022 – 23 Predictions

This match is over, but both of these teams are currently competing for the 2023 Champions League Title! Read our Benfica vs Real Sociedad, and Inter vs RB Salzburg prediction and win big!

The most important club competition in history reaches another one of its most decisive stages, only eight teams, among the best in the world, are within reach of the UEFA Champions League Quarterfinals. After getting through the group stage and the round of 16, Benfica vs. Inter will face each other after the draw held on Friday 17/03 /23. One of them will end up facing either Milan or Napoli, opponents in the same bracket, in the next stage of the tournament.

Benfica Predictions Logo
Benfica Portugal
11 Apr, 21:00 Champions League Bet Now
Inter Italy
Inter Milan Predictions Logo

Benfica vs Inter Odds and Statistics

Benfica vs Inter Betting tips Champions League

Benfica

Hailing from Group H, from which they finished top of the group, Benfica reach the quarterfinals for the second consecutive season.

Benfica is the only Portuguese club to reach this far in the Champions League. They began by sharing a group with French club PSG, Italian club Juventus and Israel’s Maccabi Haifa. This first stage they managed to go through undefeated, winning three of those matches and drawing two; they were highly offensive, scoring 16 goals and conceding only nine. In the round of sixteen the club faced Club Brugge of Belgium, which they defeated in the first leg 2 – 0, and the result of the second leg would be a 5 – 1 thrashing for an overall score of 7 – 1.

The scorers of this last phase and protagonists of the Reds were Joao Mário, David Neres, Rafa Silva and Gonçalo Ramos.

Both matches that allowed them to reach the Benfica vs Inter, this club used a 4 – 2 – 3 – 1 lineup, which paid off, evidently in the defensive, finishing one match with a clean sheet, and the other with only one goal conceded; as well as in the offensive, leaving both matches with a good goal difference. The dominance on the field was facilitated by the connection of the midfielders for a smooth transition between recovering the ball at the back and building the attack.

Inter Milan Predictions

The Black and Blues, second in Group C, reach the quarterfinals of the Champions League after twelve years of absence.

Inter return to the field after more than a decade without being able to reach this far in this competition. The teammates in the group stage were the German Bayern; the Spanish Barcelona; and the Czech Viktoria Plzeñ. They would finish second in this group, with three wins, one draw and one defeat; in this stage they would score 10 goals and concede 7. In the round of 16 they played against Porto, in the first round they would win 1 – 0, in the second round they would finish tied, without goals, for an overall score of 1 – 0. The scorer of this only goal was Romelu Lukaku, giving the pass for Black and Blues.

Like their opponents, they would repeat the lineups in both matches of the previous stage, with a 3 – 5 – 2, a very construction game, seeking to push from the attacking midfield on the sides and prevent the filters into the own field. It would work, but for the minimum, perhaps have a different bet for this Black and Blues, of which they will meet a much more offensive opponent.

Benfica vs Inter Preview Games and History

A bit of history of what both clubs have experienced previously in the Champions League.

Excluding the clashes they may have experienced in the group stage, these two teams have only met up to the quarterfinals, only three Black and Blues matches have taken place to date. Of these, two have been victories for the Black and Blues, zero for the Reds; and only one match has ended in a draw, the only time the home side have managed to score against this opponent in this first round. Benfica have scored three goals in total in these duels; Inter have scored five.

Upcoming matches Benfica vs Inter

The first leg, Benfica vs Inter, will be played on 11/04/23 at the Stadium of Light, home of the Reds at 21:00. The second leg, Inter vs Benfica, will be played at the San Siro stadium, home of the Black and Blues, on 19/04/23 at 21:00. From there, only one will advance to play in the next phase, in May 2023.

Get the other soccer odds for these Champions League quarterfinals at CXSports, as well as the best Betting options.

Prediction for Benfica vs Inter in Quarterfinals

Taking into account the history of previous Benfica vs Inter, there might be a match Prediction tilt towards the Black and Blues. But if we look at what has taken each of these clubs to this stage, the Match Prediction changes completely. Benfica have a better chance of coming out on top, with 43% of the stats in their favor; while Inter have 29% on their side. The probability of going to extra time is 28%, although it is thought that the offense of the Reds could annihilate the Black and Blues with a score of 3 – 1.

What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Benfica Predictions Logo
Benfica Portugal
  • L
  • L
  • D
Inter Milan Predictions Logo
Inter Italy
  • W
  • W
  • D
11 Apr, 21:00 Champions League
Benfica Predictions Logo
Benfica
VS
Inter Milan Predictions Logo
Inter
Benfica Predictions Logo
Benfica Portugal
11 Apr, 21:00 Champions League Bet Now
Inter Italy
Inter Milan Predictions Logo

More Soccer Predictions

21 May, 00:00
San Lorenzo Predictions
San Lorenzo
VS
Lanus Predictions
Lanus
21 May, 02:15
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors
25 May, 00:00
Tigre Predictions
Tigre
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
25 May, 20:00
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors
VS
River Plate Predictions
River Plate