Liverpool vs Manchester United Prediction and Odds Date 26

Two of the Premier League’s biggest clubs will go head-to-head to fight not just for a single-game victory, but for a privileged position among the top teams. In this Liverpool vs Manchester United prediction, we will take a look at how lucky these clubs have been and which of them will be able to come out on top after such a challenging run.

Liverpool FC Premier League Predictions
Liverpool England
05 Mar, 17:30 Premier League Bet Now
Manchester United England
Manchester United predictions

Liverpool vs Manchester United Prediction and Odds

Liverpool vs Manchester United Betting Tips EPL

Liverpool

Liverpool are one of those clubs that can and do make the most of their chances. Or, at least, they do most of the time. But small slip-ups take their toll. They have 5 defeats from 17 games, which means they have been beaten every 3.4 games, which could be better considering the competition at the top of the table. They will play Liverpool vs Manchester United at home, and either they take advantage of this advantage, or they could find themselves in trouble.

Manchester United

Manchester United could be the epitome of resilience this season. We see the club stumbling and stumbling but finding a way to bounce back and fight for the top spots in the best possible way. The club would have had its disruptions, between problems in the staff and at the management level, but they may have overcome them. They will visit their rivals in Liverpool vs Manchester United, and they can hope to draw on a repeat of the luck of their last two games.

Liverpool vs Manchester United Preview Games and History

This match was dominated by the home side in terms of power, while the visitors were looking for an effective game with possession. But, unfortunately, no one handed them the secret formula on a plate. 

Manchester United would start winning and would continue this way until they were challenged by an equalizer from the rival, putting the defense in trouble. Liverpool maintained a reasonable level, but they could not overcome the local wall.

The visitors were better at handling the ball, with 71% of the possession, but they did not know how to respond to counter-attacks. The locals, on the other hand, with only 29% of the possession, executed their plan, and it worked for them. The Reds were also more precise in terms of the construction and precision of their plays and combinations, with an 83% accuracy, while the Red Devils only nailed 65% of their passes. As a result, the two clubs would have the same number of chances on goal, five each, but Manchester United would score twice and Liverpool only once.

The first goal was scored by midfielder Jadon Sancho after an assist from Elanga in the 16th minute. That was the scoreline at the end of the first half, with the home side leading by the minimum. This time, Martial squared the ball for striker Marcus Rashford to score the Red Devils’ second in the 53rd minute. The final goal was scored in the 81st minute by striker Mohamed Salah to end the match Liverpool vs Manchester United 1-2.

Upcoming games Premier League Matchday 27

For round #27 of the Premier League, we’ll see Bournemouth vs Liverpool go down while Manchester United vs Southampton will offer up a great chance for the Red Devils to get another victory.

Find all the EPL predictions and betting tips you need right here on CXSports.

Prediction for Liverpool vs Manchester United 2023

Between May 2021 and August 2022, the last five games between these two clubs were played, resulting in three wins for the Reds and two for the Red Devils. This season has been a bit of a struggle for both sides, but the home side has shown signs of being able to clear the hurdles better than the visitors.

The prediction for Liverpool vs Manchester United is either a 1-2 win for Manchester United or a 2-2 draw.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Liverpool FC Premier League Predictions
Liverpool England
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • W
Manchester United predictions
Manchester United England
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • L
  • L
05 Mar, 17:30 Premier League
Liverpool FC Premier League Predictions
Liverpool
VS
Manchester United predictions
Manchester United
Liverpool FC Premier League Predictions
Liverpool England
05 Mar, 17:30 Premier League Bet Now
Manchester United England
Manchester United predictions

More Soccer Predictions

24 Sep, 02:00
Defensa y Justicia Predictions
Defensa y Justicia
VS
Central Cordoba Predictions
Central Cordoba
24 Sep, 14:00
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Getafe Predictions
Getafe
24 Sep, 15:00
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
VS
Tottenham Hotspur FC Premier Predictions
Tottenham
24 Sep, 15:00
Brighton & Hove Albion Premier League Predictions
Brighton
VS
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth