Fulham vs West Ham Prediction and Odds Round 30
As the EPL season progresses and the end is in sight, every action taken now will have a decisive impact on the clubs and their goals. Some teams will have to content themselves with continuing for another season, while others will not even be given that opportunity. The competition is tight at all levels, with Fulham feeling the pressure from their rivals at the top and West Ham struggling to avoid the danger of being in the bottom spots. While the Fulham vs West Ham prediction may seem straightforward, it’s not as simple as it appears. Here is the information you need to make a solid bet.
Fulham vs West Ham Odds and Statistics
Fulham vs West Ham Betting Tips EPL
Fulham‘s campaign was initially progressing well, and they were fighting for a position that would allow them to compete in the Europa League. However, several of their games slipped away, and with it, their chances of maintaining their position on the table. By the time they played their 21st game, they had already suffered eight defeats, including the last two consecutive losses against Tottenham and Newcastle, which was expected but still a hard blow for them.
The upcoming Fulham vs West Ham match will not be easy to win, either.
All clubs, including West Ham, want to avoid the reality that three competitors will be relegated to the Second Division. The Hammers have been facing the possibility of relegation throughout the competition and have put in their best effort to avoid it. However, after playing twenty games, they suffered twelve defeats. If this trend continues, it will be challenging for them to recover unless other teams do worse.
In their upcoming Fulham vs West Ham match, they have a chance to improve their position, but it will be a hard-fought match, and the squad will need to be in top condition.
Fulham vs West Ham Preview Games and History
The most recent Fulham vs West Ham match in the Premiership was played on October 9, 2022. At the beginning of the game, it seemed like Fulham would easily take the win. However, the match ended up being in favor of West Ham, who left the visitors with no options. West Ham set up a game that began after the equalizer, frustrating Fulham and never giving up their attacking and defensive efforts.
The ball was distributed almost equally. West Ham had 51% of the possession, which they made their own. The Cottagers, on the other hand, dominated 49% of the ball throughout the game but could do little with it, and the lack of effectiveness made it impossible to deal with the home team’s proposal.
On a technical level, the game was fairly even, with both teams having the same level of passing accuracy and 82% of effective completion of the same. The Hammers had eight shots on goal, three of which were converted, while Fulham had only two shots on goal, one of which was converted.
In the 5th minute, Fulham would open the scoreboard with a Kebano build-up to midfielder Andreas Pereira. In the 29th minute, midfielder Jarrod Bowen converted a penalty for the Hammers. The teams went into the halftime break evenly matched, with chances for both sides.
In the 62nd minute, Lucas Paquetá assisted striker Gianluca Scamacca to start the home team’s comeback. And in minute 90′ + 1′, striker Michail Antonio would score the goal for Fulham vs West Ham to end 1-3.
Upcoming games Premier League Matchday 31
Matchday #31 of the Premier League will feature Everton vs Fulham, as well as West Ham vs Arsenal. Unfortunately, things don’t look good for the Hammers in their game against the Cottagers.
Find these and more sports predictions right here on CXSports.
UEFA Champions League Quarterfinals
If you don’t want to wait for a whole week to place your next bet, we also bring you the UEFA Champions League Quarterfinals incoming games of next week:
- 11/04/23 at 21:00 Benfica vs Inter
- 11/04/23 at 21:00 Manchester City vs Bayern
- 12/04/23 at 21:00 Real Madrid vs Chelsea
- 12/04/23 at 21:00 Milan vs Napoli
Prediction for Fulham vs West Ham
The last five games between these two teams have taken place between July 2019 and December 2022, three in the Premier League and two friendlies, and the Cottagers have not been able to get a good result in any of them. Two of these games have ended in draws, and three have been wins for the Hammers.
Clearly, the prediction for Fulham vs West Ham is 2-2 or 2-1.
More Soccer Predictions
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!