Get in touch with us

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Predictions and Odds

There is no truce, there was no truce before, even less so now that we have reached the halfway point of the season and the chances of securing a position are dwindling. Teams must give everything now or never. And in this matchday number 19 we will see Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad give us a game full of expectations and need for victory.

Real Madrid predictions
Real Madrid Spain
29 Jan, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Real Sociedad Spain
Real Sociedad Predictions

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Odds and Statistics

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad LaLiga Betting tips: The season so far.

Real Madrid

The fight for the lead is real and strong, Barcelona wants to prove that it is still one of the best clubs in the world and they are giving them the fight. However, Madrid are not going crazy, they know they have many games ahead of them and how to cope with this situation. In Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad the Whites will be looking to take the three points to give continuity to their fight.

Real Sociedad

Real Sociedad started the season well and although they continue to offer a good performance, their games are not of the same strength and we see how the defeats are taking their toll pushing them towards the middle of the table. In Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad a difficult match awaits them, especially with an opponent that is looking for everything to win.

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Preview Games and History

This most recent Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad was played on 05 – 03 – 22 within the 2021 – 2022 LaLiga season. It was a white game throughout, the ball stayed 64% of the match between Real Madrid players, while only the remaining 36% could touch the ball Real Sociedad players. Los Merengues achieved an 89% success rate in their passes and Real Sociedad an 81% success rate in theirs. The home side had 8 chances on goal, of which 4 were successful, while the visitors only managed to hit their opponents’ goal on one occasion, in which they were successful.

The first goal of the match would be a penalty kick in favor of Real Sociedad at minute 10′, Mikel Oyarzabal would be the one who would execute the penalty and although Courtois threw himself to the right side he could not stop the shot, Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad was 0 – 1.

Half an hour later, Luka Modric would direct a ball to Eduardo Camavinga for the midfielder to shoot from outside the box and score a great goal to equalize at home. Just seconds later, at minute 40′, a goal was disallowed to Real Madrid due to an advanced position. But in the 43rd minute, there would be no mistake, Luka Modric would score another left-footed goal with a ball that he received from his teammate Karim Benzema. The white house was giving itself to respect. With that score 2 – 1 they went to the break.

In the second half, several scoring opportunities were created by the White team, at minute 69′ Karim Benzema scored another goal that would be disallowed again for offside. At minute 74, VinĂ­cius was awarded a penalty and at minute 76, it was Karim Benzema who took it and sent it into the back of Real Sociedad’s net.

In the 77th minute, a key change happened, Rodrygo came off and Marco Asensio took his place, the striker would be the author of Real Madrid’s fourth goal in the 79th minute with a long ball from Dani Carvajal. This goal gave Los Blancos a clear victory at home against Los Realas who could do nothing.

Upcoming games Matchday 20 LaLiga

On the 20th date of LaLiga will be played Real Madrid vs Mallorca, an opportunity for Los Blancos to add and reverse the damage of the setbacks before the break, and Real Sociedad vs Valladolid.

Predictions for Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad January 2023

Of the last five Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad matches, 3 have resulted in wins for Los Blancos, two draws and zero wins for Los Realas. Based on this data and the performance of both clubs so far this season, we could predict another victory for the White team with a final score that could be 3 – 1 or 2 – 0.

Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.

29 Jan, 21:00 La Liga
Real Madrid predictions
Real Madrid
VS
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad

More Betting Options

More Odds & Predictions

20 Nov, 00:00 F1
Ferrari
VS
Mercedes
05 Mar, 00:00 F1
Red Bull
VS
Mercedes
02 Apr, 00:00 F1
Mercedes
VS
Ferrari
21 Nov, 11:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Senegal
VS
Netherlands
21 Nov, 14:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
England
VS
Iran
20 Nov, 17:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Qatar
VS
Ecuador
25 Dec, 02:15 Football
Las Vegas Raiders
VS
Pittsburgh Steelers
18 Dec, 00:00 Football
Seahawks
VS
49ers
18 Dec, 00:00 Football
Saints
VS
Falcons