Get in touch with us

Mallorca vs Real Madrid Predictions and Odds

There is no waste in any of the matches played each day, each one of them tells the story of this competition to be changed. Mallorca vs Real Madrid is a duel that will be as or more exciting than the last one they played in the first half of LaLiga.

Mallorca predictions
Mallorca Spain
05 Feb, 14:00 La Liga Bet Now
Real Madrid Spain
Real Madrid predictions

Mallorca vs Real Madrid Odds and Statistics

Mallorca vs Real Madrid Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.

Mallorca

Mallorca had a start that promised more, however they have been somewhat slowed down although confident with achieving good results. Mallorca vs Real Madrid will not be an easy game, never has this opponent been for the Bermellones but they can look to stop the attack.

Real Madrid

Real Madrid have a very good campaign under their belt, the rhythm that slowed down a bit before the World Cup break is taking its toll on them. But Los Blancos know that it is all the way to the end and that they have many opportunities to win, like Mallorca vs Real Madrid.

Mallorca vs Real Madrid Preview Games and History

The match was a white match, although at the rival’s home. Real Madrid managed to keep the ball for 69% of the match, controlling the game at all times. While Mallorca only touched the ball for the remaining 31% of the game, reducing the possibilities of deploying any strategy.

Passes were also more accurate for Los Blancos, achieving 91% effectiveness in them, on the contrary, Bermellones only managed 81% of their combined plays. The locals hit the rival gates 7 times and managed to concede four of them, while the visitors had 2 shots on goal and managed to achieve a positive result.

The rhythm at the beginning was imposed by Mallorca, who, as soon as the whistle blew, generated an attacking play that would put Real Madrid on alert. At minute 5′ came the White counterpart, Ceballos would try a shot at goal. Madrid began to take control of the match, they looked more comfortable and Mallorca with less enthusiasm than in the first minutes.

And goal! In the 35th minute, Lee Kang-In sent a pass to Vedat Muriqi, who wasted no effort to score the first goal of the match and give the Bermellones the win at Casa Blanca. But in the minutes added to the first half, before the break, at 45′ + 3′ it would be midfielder Fede Valverde who would put a ball received from Dani Ceballos inside the opponent’s three posts. Mallorca vs Real Madrid was 1 – 1.

Madrid returned from the break without mercy, the attack was continuous and Mallorca hardly let the ball touch the ball. In the 72nd minute, Rodrygo put the ball to his fellow countryman, striker Vinícius Júnior, to put the Whites 1 – 2.

The Brazilian Rodrygo would also score, this time it would be Dani Carvajal who would make the assist, and Madrid was comfortable with a 1-3 at minute 89′ of the match. But that would not be all, with four minutes of extra time, a combination of the German Toni Kroos with a pass to Antonio Rüdiger to seal the Mallorca vs Real Madrid 1 – 4.

Upcoming games Matchday 21 LaLiga

On date #21 of LaLiga, Sevilla vs Mallorca and Real Madrid vs Elche will be played, an easy match for Los Blancos who are looking for the first place in the table.

Predictions for Mallorca vs Real Madrid February 2023

Of the last head to head that these teams have had, four have resulted in wins for Los Blancos, and one win for Los Bermellones. If we also look at what each of the clubs have achieved throughout the competition, we can envision a victory for the visitors, with a final score for Mallorca vs Real Madrid of 1 – 2 or 1 – 3.

Ready, it’s time to start your bet! You can do it easily and safely by pressing this button.

Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.

05 Feb, 14:00 La Liga
Mallorca predictions
Mallorca
VS
Real Madrid predictions
Real Madrid

More Betting Options

More Odds & Predictions

20 Nov, 00:00 F1
Ferrari
VS
Mercedes
05 Mar, 00:00 F1
Red Bull
VS
Mercedes
02 Apr, 00:00 F1
Mercedes
VS
Ferrari
21 Nov, 11:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Senegal
VS
Netherlands
21 Nov, 14:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
England
VS
Iran
20 Nov, 17:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Qatar
VS
Ecuador
25 Dec, 02:15 Football
Las Vegas Raiders
VS
Pittsburgh Steelers
18 Dec, 00:00 Football
Seahawks
VS
49ers
18 Dec, 00:00 Football
Saints
VS
Falcons