Mallorca vs Sevilla Prediction and Odds Date 16

Things have gone one way here, even in the worst circumstances, The Palanganas have been the ones who have taken the last victories. The Bermellones have only been able to score with some draws, which have not happened since last season. They will play this matchday sixteen duel at the Iberostar Estadio on 10/12. The Prediction Mallorca vs Sevilla remains evenly matched, with ample chances of a draw, but if there is a win, the chips are still on the side of the visitors. Let’s go into a little more detail on what has happened between them and with each one more recently, get those bets ready!

Mallorca predictions
Mallorca Spain
09 Dec, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Sevilla Spain
Sevilla predictions

Mallorca vs Sevilla Betting Picks and More!

Mallorca vs Sevilla Predictions and Tips

At the moment the competition is being a little rougher with The Bermellones, the victories are not coming with constancy.

Mallorca reached the eight games played with only one victory, this one only in the fifth match played. On the other hand, they had lost three times and conceded fourteen goals. These numbers kept them for the moment very close to the last places, hindering any aspiration to fight for promotion. Mallorca vs Sevilla is one of those matches that do not make the outlook any clearer for them, as the rivals have the formula to get victories here.

Mallorca vs Sevilla Odds and Statistics

The Palanganas are trying not to be the same club that was on the verge of relegation last season, but the competition weighs on them.

Sevilla is a club with a history in LaLiga, they have been great participants, but they are currently going through a crisis that keeps them on edge of what could happen even with their permanence. Last season they rested in the Segunda clubs’ places for several rounds, and if they don’t show improvement this could happen again. Mallorca vs Sevilla could use this as an opportunity to keep picking up some points to at least keep them out of danger.

Mallorca vs Sevilla Match Preview

Their most recent encounter was on 11/02/23

Once again The Palanganas would manage to dominate the field and pull out an important win against this opponent that would help them improve their situation in the table. Mallorca didn’t even have a chance to cope with the approach the other team was taking.

The visitors only handled the ball 35% of the game, this greatly reduced the chances of them being able to counterattack; Sevilla had control of the ball 65% of the time, the attack was constant, and they prevented any danger that the other team tried to build.

Mallorca’s team managed 75% of their moves, but none of them managed to reach the opponent’s territory, there was only a weak intention to defend their side; the locals achieved accuracy in 88% of their passes, so they had what they needed to impose themselves. The Bermellones were unable to get a single shot on target; Sevilla’s side fired six shots on target, scoring twice.

The first goal in Mallorca vs Sevilla was scored in the 28th minute with a pass from Gueye to striker Youssef En-Nesyri. And in the 40th minute, midfielder Bryan Gil scored the final goal.

Upcoming games Date 17 LaLiga

On the seventeenth date will be playing Almeria vs Mallorca; and Sevilla vs Getafe.

Do not doubt that on our website you will find the best soccer betting Predictions, of this and your other favorite leagues.

Prediction Mallorca vs Sevilla 2023

Between July 2020 and February 2023, the five most recent meetings between these two teams have taken place, all in LaLiga. The Bermellones have not been able to take any of the duels; they would draw twice; and The Palanganas have consolidated three victories. The Prediction Mallorca vs Sevilla is 1 – 2 or 1 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Mallorca predictions
Mallorca Spain
  • L
  • L
  • D
  • D
  • L
Sevilla predictions
Sevilla Spain
  • W
  • W
  • D
  • D
  • W
09 Dec, 21:00 La Liga
Mallorca predictions
Mallorca
VS
Sevilla predictions
Sevilla
Mallorca predictions
Mallorca Spain
09 Dec, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Sevilla Spain
Sevilla predictions

More Soccer Predictions

02 Dec, 16:15
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic
VS
Rayo Vallecano Predictions
Rayo Vallecano
02 Dec, 18:30
Real Madrid predictions
Real Madrid
VS
Granada Predictions
Granada
02 Dec, 18:30
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest
VS
Everton FC predictions
Everton
02 Dec, 21:00
Club Atletico Osasuna LaLiga Predictions
Osasuna
VS
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad