Liverpool vs Bournemouth Prediction and Odds Date 02
This match is over. If you’re looking for the next match between Liverpool and Bournemouth, check out our Liverpool vs Bournemouth Prediction.
The upcoming Liverpool vs Bournemouth match will take place at Anfield Stadium on 08/19, and we expect a different outcome this time compared to the previous encounter between these two teams. Despite a challenging season for Liverpool, they managed to maintain their position. However, Bournemouth managed to ease their disappointment with a victory in their last meeting, undoing the heavy defeat they suffered in the initial round. Considering the match will be held on Liverpool’s home ground, the odds favor them. But before we get ahead of ourselves, let’s dive into the relevant data you need for your bets on this new Premier League season.
Liverpool vs Bournemouth Betting Tips EPL
Liverpool vs Bournemouth Odds and Statistics
Liverpool Preview Games and History
Despite facing a challenging season, Liverpool managed to navigate through the difficulties and secure their place in the Europa League. Known for their formidable presence in the Champions League and their history of winning trophies, Liverpool’s underwhelming performance this season was unexpected. Nevertheless, they remain a team that should never be underestimated or counted out, as they still pose a significant threat.
The upcoming Liverpool vs Bournemouth match on the second day seems to be heavily tilted in Liverpool’s favor even before kickoff.
Bournemouth Preview Games and History
The Cherries faced a tough battle in the middle of the competition, and their chances of securing another campaign in the Premier League were in jeopardy. The relegation zone was fiercely contested, and this struggle persisted until the final stages of the previous season. Bournemouth endured a difficult phase, with only one victory in their last five matches, struggling to establish a consistent run of favorable results. However, they were fortunate that other teams also experienced setbacks and managed to accumulate enough points to avoid relegation.
Beating Liverpool in Liverpool vs Bournemouth on their home turf is a challenging task for Bournemouth.
Liverpool vs Bournemouth Match Preview
In their most recent Liverpool vs Bournemouth match on November 03, 2023, Liverpool dominated the game, but their waning strength prevented them from overturning the slim deficit, resulting in three valuable points slipping away from their grasp. The home team delighted their fans by securing those points on their own turf.
Liverpool enjoyed 70% possession of the ball, but faced significant disconnection within the squad, leading to difficulties in transitioning into effective attacks. On the other hand, Bournemouth, with 30% possession, managed to destabilize their opponents to the extent of denying them any goals.
Liverpool exhibited a pass completion rate of 83%, showcasing their ability to create opportunities that tested the opposition’s defense and goalkeeper. However, they failed to gain an advantage or even equalize. Bournemouth, with a 65% accuracy in their plays, were focused on safeguarding their lead. The visitors attempted six shots on goal but failed to convert any, whereas Bournemouth managed to score once from their two shots on target.
The winning goal in the Liverpool vs Bournemouth match arrived in the 28th minute, courtesy of midfielder Phillip Billing, assisted by Ouattara.
Upcoming games Premier League Round 2
Check out our full predictions listing for these and plenty more soccer predictions.
Prediction Liverpool vs Bournemouth EPL 2023
Liverpool and Bournemouth have faced each other multiple times in the Premier League, with their most recent encounters taking place between February 2019 and March 2023. In these matches, Liverpool emerged victorious on four occasions, whereas Bournemouth managed to secure just one win.
Considering their historical performances and current form, the prediction for Liverpool vs Bournemouth is a 2-0 victory in favor of Liverpool.
Wait no more. Bet Now to win!
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!