Bournemouth vs Tottenham Prediction and Odds Date 03
The upcoming match between Bournemouth and Tottenham on Date 03 presents a significant challenge for both teams. Last season was tough for them, and now they need to gather all their strength for the upcoming exceptional and demanding season. The match will take place at the Vitality Stadium, where Bournemouth aims to replicate their previous successful result against Tottenham. On the other hand, Tottenham is determined to overcome their recent struggles with a fresh approach and increased resilience. The prediction for the Bournemouth vs Tottenham match is highly competitive, influenced more by their past encounters than their current standings in the league table. Enhance your score predictions and make winning bets with our score predictions.
Bournemouth vs Tottenham Odds and Statistics Premier League
Bournemouth vs Tottenham Betting Tips EPL
Despite a narrow escape, the Cherries find themselves competing among the best English clubs once again. Returning from the second division, they didn’t receive the warmest welcome. Bournemouth lacked the necessary resources and strength to secure a higher position. However, against all odds, they managed to remain in the Premier League.
Now, they face Bournemouth vs Tottenham, where they aim to secure a victory on their home turf.
Spurs have had somewhat inconsistent performances in recent years, failing to make a significant impact last season. Their primary objective is to improve upon their previous disappointing campaign and restore their tarnished reputation. While there haven’t been many changes in the squad, it is hoped that the coaching staff will provide the necessary motivation.
On matchday four, they face off in Bournemouth vs Tottenham, and despite the challenges, they are determined to secure three crucial points.
Bournemouth vs Tottenham Preview Games and History
Their most recent encounter took place on April 15, 2023, and proved to be a hard-fought battle until the very end. Bournemouth emerged as the victors, mounting a remarkable comeback against their rivals. The hosts initially took the lead but couldn’t hold on, eventually settling for a late equalizer, albeit with consequences.
Despite possessing the ball for only 42% of the game, Bournemouth managed to assert control after falling behind. Tottenham, on the other hand, enjoyed 58% of possession as they attempted to overturn the damage inflicted by their opponents.
Bournemouth displayed an impressive 76% accuracy in their created plays, effectively executing their winning strategy. Meanwhile, Tottenham showcased superior technical skills with an 81% pass success rate but struggled to convert their opportunities. Bournemouth registered six shots on goal, finding the back of the net three times, while Tottenham managed eight shots on target, resulting in two goals.
The opening goal occurred in the 14th minute, with Perisic providing the assist to midfielder Son Heung-Min. In the 38th minute, midfielder Matías Viña equalized for Bournemouth following a pass from Solanke. Forward Dominic Solanke then propelled his team ahead with a goal in the 51st minute. However, the battle persisted, with midfielder Arnaut Danjuma leveling the score for Bournemouth vs. Tottenham. Ultimately, it was striker Dango Ouattara who secured victory for Bournemouth in the 90th+5 minute, courtesy of an assist from Solanke.
Upcoming Games Round 4 Premier League
Check out our full predictions listing for these and plenty more soccer picks.
Prediction Bournemouth vs Tottenham
Looking at their previous five encounters in the Premier League from May 2019 to April 2023, Bournemouth and Tottenham have had an even record. Bournemouth secured two victories, while Tottenham also emerged victorious on two occasions. They shared the spoils in one match.
Based on this analysis, the score prediction for the upcoming Bournemouth vs Tottenham clash is 2-2.
Wait no more. Bet Now to win!
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!