Liverpool vs Arsenal Prediction and Odds Round 30
The narrative of a story can be altered and evolve over time. On the 30th matchday of the Premier League, Liverpool and Arsenal will face each other, with Liverpool appearing to have the upper hand in their previous encounters. However, the present can change the outlook and shift the possibilities. This season, Arsenal is having one of their best performances in recent years, standing out from their competitors. So, to make the best prediction for the Liverpool vs Arsenal match, here is all the information you need to know, both from past seasons and the current one.
Liverpool vs Arsenal Odds and Statistics
Liverpool vs Arsenal Betting Tips EPL
Liverpool has not had many ideal matches recently. In their last three games, they have suffered two consecutive defeats against Brighton and Brentford, followed by a draw against Chelsea. Having already lost six games, they are currently in ninth place.
The upcoming Liverpool vs Arsenal match will undoubtedly require them to put in a lot of effort if they want to secure at least a draw.
Arsenal is the most confident club at the halfway point of the competition. Having played nineteen games, they have lost only one and drawn two, which translates to dropping just seven points out of a possible 57. They are firmly in the first place and remain undisturbed.
Clearly, Arsenal is highly motivated, and the squad is fully capable of continuing their winning streak in every game and facing any opponent, such as in the upcoming Liverpool vs Arsenal match.
Liverpool vs Arsenal Preview Games and History
The last Liverpool vs Arsenal match was played on October 9, 2022, at the Emirates Stadium, and it was full of emotions from the opening whistle. Both teams gave their all to secure a win, and the level of the match was impressive, leaving no one disappointed. The teams displayed masterclasses of soccer and kept responding to each other until the final whistle. In the end, Arsenal narrowly won the game at home, which was a much-needed result for them after several games without a win.
Liverpool would dominate the ball, although not much more than their opponents, with 56% of the possession in their favor. The Gunners, who managed the ball in the remaining 44%, worked their magic with that time and never wasted it.
The Reds were also superior when it came to the accuracy of their combinations, completing 80% of their passes, more than the home side. Arsenal, on the other hand, completed 78% of their passes, which was less than their opponents and low for a game like this, but they responded well to pressure, recovering and attacking at the same time. Liverpool had three shots on goal, two of which would end up on the scoreboard. The Gunners created seven attacking opportunities, from which they scored two of their goals.
The start of the match was not over when Martin Odegaard found striker Gabriel Martinelli who scored in the 1st minute of the match. In the 34th minute, the Reds responded with an assist from Luis Díaz to striker Darwin Núñez to level the match. At the 45′ + 5′ mark, the Gunners attacked again. Martinelli squared the ball for young striker Bukayo Saka to score for his club to go into the break with the win.
Diogo Jota set up striker Roberto Firmino to put Liverpool back on level terms, and it was Liverpool vs Arsenal that was heating up. The final kick would be from the penalty spot for the home side, and Bukayo Saka would score the final goal of this duel to give his team victory.
Upcoming Games – EPL Round 31
Matchday #31 of the Premier League will feature a Leeds vs Liverpool game. This presents a chance for the Reds to turn around the outcome of their last encounter and find the back of the net. However, they should not become too overconfident. Meanwhile, West Ham will play against Arsenal in West Ham vs Arsenal.
Find these and more Premier League predictions right here on CXSports.
UEFA Champions League Quarterfinals
If you don’t want to wait for a whole week to place your next bet, we also bring you the UEFA Champions League Quarterfinals incoming games of next week:
- 11/04/23 at 21:00 Benfica vs Inter
- 11/04/23 at 21:00 Manchester City vs Bayern
- 12/04/23 at 21:00 Real Madrid vs Chelsea
- 12/04/23 at 21:00 Milan vs Napoli
Prediction for Liverpool vs Arsenal
Between November 2021 and October 2022, the last five matches between these two teams took place, three in the Premier League and two in the EFL Cup.
The Reds have emerged victorious on three occasions, there has been one draw, and the Gunners have only managed one win, the most recent of which was in the EFL Cup. We can bridge the gap between the two by looking at the table, but we also need to look at history.
Therefore, the prediction for Liverpool vs Arsenal is 1-3 for Arsenal.
More Soccer Predictions
Free Sports Predictions
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!