Crystal Palace vs Liverpool Predictions and Odds

There are not many games left for the season to end and consequently what has been done so far for many is already a sentence, others have the opportunity to change the panorama of the table. Clubs are working hard to get into a good place. For Crystal Palace vs Liverpool we have the Prediction of what may end up happening.

Crystal Palace Predictions
Crystal Palace Crystal Palace
25 Feb, 20:45 Premier League Bet Now
Liverpool Liverpool
Liverpool FC predictions

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool Odds and Statistics for Premier League's Matchday 25

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool Betting tips EPL: The season so far.

Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace maintains a regular pace but that allows them to advance a little more calmly than other clubs, taking care of the overall result, but without thinking every now and then about a possible relegation. It is important that they get more regularity in the achievement of victories so that this reality does not change. In Crystal Palace vs Liverpool they can press as in their last meeting and look to win.

Liverpool

Liverpool is one of those big clubs that saw how little by little the victories were slipping away from them, they suffered important defeats that apparently helped them to react and improve their performance on the pitch. They were able to win the first game of the second leg after the World Cup break and added to a small but significant string of victories. They should look to get the same result in Crystal Palace vs Liverpool.

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool Preview Games and History

This match was played at the Anfield Stadium and it would be by very little that the locals would get a point from such a duel. The visitors sealed the score in their favor in the first half, making it difficult for their opponents to attack with confidence.

Liverpool held the ball 73% of the time and surprisingly this was of little use to them as they were unable to find the space to get into the opponent’s half and attack; on the other hand, Crystal Palace had control of the ball for the remaining 27% of the match, thus breaking down the rival attackers and almost won the match in the opponent’s half.

Likewise, the accuracy in passing was much higher for the Reds, who with 87% showed a certain superiority, but lacked effectiveness; while the Eagles had only 68% of effectiveness in their combinations, but it was enough for them to press and get the point. Liverpool managed to score four shots on goal, conceding only one, while Crystal Palace had three shots on goal, of which they also conceded only one.

The first half was going by with little mobility, when in the 32nd minute Eze generated an assist for Crystal Palace striker Wilfried Zaha to score the first for his team and secure the momentary victory for the club. Liverpool would get the equalizer just in the 61st minute of the second half and in a very hard-fought way, with a pass from Milner to the Colombian striker Luis Diaz. In the 57th minute, the Reds were down to one man on the field due to the red card of Darwin Núñez.

Upcoming games in the Premier League Matchday 26

On the 26th date of the Premier League, Aston Villa vs Crystal Palace, the Eagles will visit the Villans, who are very close to them, and Liverpool vs Manchester United, the classic of England.

Prediction for Crystal Palace vs Liverpool in February 2023

Between May 2021 and August 2022 have been the most recent duels between these two clubs, between Premier League matches and a friendly. Of these, four have been won by the Reds, there has been a draw and no victory for the Eagles. If we also look at what has happened this season, we can say that the Prediction for Crystal Palace vs Liverpool is 1 – 2.

Access other Predictions of the Premier League, LaLiga and more, or hit the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Crystal Palace Predictions
Crystal Palace Crystal Palace
  • D
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool Liverpool
  • D
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
25 Feb, 20:45 Premier League
Crystal Palace Predictions
Crystal Palace
VS
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool
Crystal Palace Predictions
Crystal Palace Crystal Palace
25 Feb, 20:45 Premier League Bet Now
Liverpool Liverpool
Liverpool FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 Feb, 21:00
Porto Predictions
Porto
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
21 Feb, 21:00
Napoli Predictions
Napoli
VS
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona
23 Feb, 21:00
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
23 Feb, 21:00
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal