Leeds vs Tottenham Prediction and Odds Date 38
The second round match will be played at Elland Road, which might not leave a desired spectacle for the Peacocks fans. The first match of the season between them was active all around, a give and take of the eqauipes, but that would end in the same as reflected in the statistics of the previous ones. The campaign has remained with much to be defined in the end, so this match could mean a lot. The Prediction for Leeds vs Tottenham has a clear favorite, and could end up defining the positions of both clubs. Start with your bets and win from CXSports.
Leeds vs Tottenham Odds and Statistics Premier League
Leeds vs Tottenham Betting tips EPL: The season so far.
The Peacocks have had to live their time in the Premier League as a continuous worry about possible relegation to the Second Division.
Leeds have been unlucky, and by game number 30 the defeats were already begging for the number of wins so far. They had managed just 29 points from a possible 90, were in 16th place and had just eight games left to cling on for dear life. Last season was very similar, finishing in 17th place, just a step away from the First Division. Now, they will host Leeds vs Tottenham at home as the closing match, a tough blow that they must anticipate with the other matchdays.
What has happened to Spurs this season? They have struggled to get into good positions and the number of defeats is important.
Tottenham finished last cycle in the #4 spot, with a total of 71 accumulated points out of a possible 114. This season they were in the #5 spot with thirty games played, having accumulated only 53 points out of a possible 90 to date, so they would have to win at least 76 of their 8 remaining games if they wanted to, at the very least, match the previous campaign’s mark. Leeds vs Tottenham, fortunately for them, could be a good match to have a close in style.
Leeds vs Tottenham Preview Games and History
They played their most recent match on 12/11/22.
The first leg was at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, and although quite sweaty and almost impossible, the home side would end up taking the win by the narrowest of margins. The Peacocks would be the first to score, but there would start a pitched battle of goals going back and forth until the final minutes.
Leeds would have 45% possession of the ball, this very even condition helped them to build their game and attacking approach; Spurs, on the other hand, with 55% possession of the ball, although with more arrivals, were finding it hard to control the match.
The visitors managed to finish 78% of their passes effectively, a low statistic that would work against them against an opponent like the one they faced; Tottenham, on the other hand, had 82% accuracy in their combinations, which would allow them to seal the match. Leeds had five shots on goal, scoring three goals; the locals would shoot eight times, scoring three goals.
The first goal was scored in the 10th minute, a pass from Aaronson to Crysencio Summerville ended in the play that opened the scoring. Tottenham responded with a goal by striker Harry Kane in the 25th minute. And in the 43rd minute, the visitors took the lead before the break with a goal by striker Rodrigo Moreno and an assist by Kristensen.
Back in the 51st minute, the home side would get back on level terms with a goal by defender Ben Davies. In the 76th minute, striker Rodrigo Moreno would score a brace, meaning the third goal for his club. The equalizer came from midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur in the 81st minute. And two minutes later the victory was sealed with Bentancur’s brace and Kulusevski’s assist, for the 3 – 4 win in Leeds vs Tottenham.
Upcoming EPL Games
For all the difficulties and bad times that Tottenham are going through, they have more than assured their place to compete in the next campaign; on the other hand, Leeds must hold on until the end to know their destiny.
For the first matchday of the English Premier League, we bring you Brentford vs Tottenham.
Choose the best soccer predictions , brought to you by CXSports.
Prediction Leeds vs Tottenham in May 2023
The five most recent meetings between these two clubs have taken place between January 2021 and November 2022; all in the Premier League. The Peacocks have managed to win on just one occasion; for Spurs it has been victory in the rest of the four encounters. The campaign is by far more the visitors’ than the home side’s. The Prediction for Leeds vs Tottenham is 1 – 2, or 1 – 3.
Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!