Girona vs Mallorca Prediction and Odds Date 33
This match is over. If you’re looking for the next match between Girona and Mallorca, check out our Girona vs Mallorca Prediction.
This season 2022 – 2023 these two teams returned to LaLiga after a few dates away. Both are doing well as newly promoted teams, managing to position themselves in the middle of the table with a certain tranquility, which some big teams have not had. In the Second Division these duels were for the Bermellones, but now they are so evenly matched that the Gironins do not yield spaces. They meet again and the Forecast for Girona vs Mallorca tells us that this match can surprise us with a twist in the results, let’s see why.
Girona vs Mallorca Predictions and Statistics La Liga
Girona vs Mallorca Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.
The Gironins have not been daunted by clubs that already have a history in the Primera Division, they go all out for the place next season.
The road has not been easy and they have fallen in a significant number of times, but they always manage a recovery in the results. With twenty-three games Girona had 31 points and were in position #11 in the standings. The efforts are giving them the opportunity to reach a second consecutive season in LaLiga. The club has important flaws in defense, but they have good goal scoring, which has kept their goal average balanced. Now they will meet an old rival that has been with them since second, Girona vs Mallorca will be a good match to continue with the sum.
Although loes Bermellones start might have suggested a better position for them, they have not faltered and have remained steady.
Mallorca had a good start to the season, but little by little a few games have meant they have struggled to stay in the top half of the table. But staying out of danger has not been a problem for them, who reached the twenty-third matchday with nine wins and four draws, occupying the #10 position so far. They need to keep adding and this Girona vs Mallorca is a game from which they could get something out of, but they must not let their guard down on rival ground.
Rayo Vallecano vs Valladolid Preview Games and History
They played the most recent match on 03/09/22.
The match had been impossible for both teams to open the scoreboard, and it would not be until almost the end of the match that they would finally get it and it would be the local team in charge of putting the first one. But Girona managed to save themselves with a penalty kick in their favor so that the match ended in a draw at the Estadi de Son Moix.
The match was very, very even, in the level of soccer that each team was showing, quality, execution and so on, so the result would perhaps be the fairest. Mallorca had just a little more time on the ball with 52%; the visitors had the remaining 48%.
The two teams had exactly the same percentage of accuracy in the passes they executed, 84%; 390 for Girona; and 410 for the home side, without this making much of a difference. At the same time, they also had the same reflection in the statistics in terms of shots on goal, four shots for each, only that the Gironins could not convert; and Mallorca would score a goal.
The scoreboard would see changes in the 87th minute, when Lee made the assist from the corner kick for defender Antonio José Raíllo to put it in with a left-footed touch. And at 90′ + 2′ a penalty would be awarded in favor of the visitors, for midfielder Samu Saiz to score and equalize Girona vs Mallorca.
Upcoming LaLiga Games for Matchday 34
Get the best Predictions and betting options in one place, CXSports!
Prediction Girona vs Mallorca in May 2023
The five most recent matches between these two teams have taken place between September 2016 and September 2022, four in the Segunda División and one in LaLiga. The Gironins have managed to win on just one occasion; one match would have ended in a draw; and the Bermellones have come away with three victories. The difference between the two teams this season is very little and they could find themselves outclassing each other. The Prediction for Girona vs Mallorca is a 0 – 0 draw.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!