Valladolid vs Girona Prediction and Odds Date 30
These two teams meet again, and boy, do they need to tell a better story to be able to hold their own. The Gironins started off on the right foot and have struggled to keep up the pace, dropping down the standings, while the Pucelanos, who have struggled from the start and have even been at the bottom of the table, have the intention to overcome and are climbing up the ladder. The Prediction for Valladolid vs Girona follows in the footsteps of what has happened before, let’s see more of their history to come up with the result.
Valladolid vs Girona Odds and Statistics
Valladolid vs Girona Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.
The Pucelanos have all the confidence in themselves to be able to stay in the First Division.
Valladolid have had a tough time this season, luck has not always been with them. The difficulties that the club has suffered have led them to breathe the air of relegation at times. It is not easy to recover from eleven defeats in twenty matches, however, due to the small difference between the clubs, any addition could mean climbing up the ladder. They will be at home in Valladolid vs Girona, a match that is not one of those that they can win easily, the rivals crave the points as much as they do.
The Gironins’ ability to add has been compromised, but they sustain their bid for one more season.
Girona is a club that has struggled to even stay in the top half of the table. It has not been a road without obstacles, but they managed to have twelve of the twenty games played with points in favor, of them, six were wins and six defeats. With this, they were still in a good position, although far from being able to aspire to something more. There are duels that are presented and have more clarity in terms of the possible outcome in favor, as this Valladolid vs Girona, which could take the points.
Valladolid vs Girona Preview Games and History
Their most recent encounter was 29/10/22.
The Pucelanos dreamed of being able to take this game, or at least get a draw at a time when that one point meant a lot. But Girona would end these aspirations almost at the last minute, the three points for them also made a huge difference in their race to stay.
Valladolid had the ball containment in their favor, narrowly, with 56%, they were managing to play a good game, but they would lack the defense; the locals got the ball in the remaining 44% of the game, who, with good attacking, relentless efforts would take the win.
The visitors would have 83% accuracy in their combinations, this was being quite superior to the rivals, but they were not getting the game in the opposing half to be more offensive; for Girona it would be 77% passing effectiveness, but their game was more aimed at intimidating, and they would get it. The Pucelanos shot four times, one of them would go in; the Gironins would have five shots on goal, two of them would result in winning the match.
At minute 21′ the first goal would be scored, a pass from García to midfielder Reinier Jesús would be the beginning of Girona’s advance. The discount for the Pucelanos would come in the 38th minute, Roque would pass the ball for midfielder Monchu to put the match back on level terms.
The sentence would be given in the second half, when he served the ball to midfielder Oriol Romeu, this with a header sent the ball to hit the opposing nets, ending in the 88th minute the Valladolid vs Girona 1 – 2.
Upcoming matches date 31 of LaLiga
On date #31 will be played Valencia vs Valladolid, the Pucelanos have ample chances to beat this rival, even on their home ground; and Girona vs Real Madrid. Here at CXSports, we bring you all the predictions that you are looking for!
Prediction for Valladolid vs Girona in April 2023
Between August 2018 and September 2022 were the last five matches between these two teams, three in the Second Division and two in LaLiga. The Pucelanos have only won one meeting, in 2019; twice they have ended in a draw; and the Gironins have been left with two victories Midway through the competition their paths were aligning, having less difference in the points that separated them. The Prediction for Valladolid vs Girona is 0 – 2 or 1 – 2.
What are you waiting for? Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!