Real Sociedad vs Girona Predictions and Odds Date 34

This match is over. If you’re looking for the next match between Real Sociedad and Girona, check out our Real Sociedad vs Girona prediction.

What an image these two left us in their last meeting, it rained goals at all times and the emotion was at the surface until the last minute. The Prediction for Real Sociedad vs Girona gives us the idea of a very exciting match where, as already happened, there will be a fight until the end and for sure, goals. The expectations of this competition are not allowing clubs to give concessions, they must get the best results. We tell you the facts for you to build better bets.

Real Sociedad Spain
13 May, 14:00 La Liga Bet Now
Girona Spain

Real Sociedad vs Girona Odds and Statistics La Liga

Real Sociedad vs Girona Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.

Real Sociedad

There is a lot at stake for the Realas, after looking safe in the top three, they must now push with everything to be able to reach the Champions League

What cannot be doubted is the excellent campaign that Real Sociedad has had and with which they have become worthy of rubbing shoulders with the best teams in LaLiga and the world. Sustaining a steady pace is not easy, even for the best, and the Realas have found themselves limping at times. Because of this, and having suffered six defeats through their twenty-fourth game, they would find themselves needing to and with outburst with every game to play. This Real Sociedad vs Girona will be an excellent staging, with memories of what happened in the first round.

Girona

The Gironins are leaving high the name of the newly promoted, managing to hold through the days in the middle of the table.

Often the same teams that are promoted are the ones that return to the Second Division due to the difficulties of adaptation in the elite of Spanish soccer. For Girona, although it has been a difficult journey, it has not been impossible. They carry in fact a very good proposal with which they would have managed to achieve eight wins and six draws towards their twenty-fourth match played. They will continue to offer resistance to those that have gotten out of hand, such as Real Sociedad vs Girona, to which they do not let their heads drop.

Real Sociedad vs Girona Preview Games and History

These two clubs would play their most recent match on 02 – 10 – 22.

A goal scandal was what these two teams experienced in their last head to head! They went back and forth and although the Gironins were getting the win for the time being at the Municipal Montilivi stadium, Real Sociedad came out all guns blazing in the second half to eventually come from behind.

The ball spent most of the match between the feet of the Real players, this despite the fact that the rivals had good statistics regarding this at the general level of the competition, 60% completely reduced the chances of the others and served to put together a killer match; Girona only handled the ball in 40% of the match, they did what they could in a very good way, but it was not enough for them.

Real Sociedad would have an 84% accuracy in the passes managed, they were flowing the attack in opposing territory and were being very effective; for the locals the effectiveness of their ball touches would be 77%, they were not being accurate enough to measure themselves against such an opponent. The visitors would have five shots on goal, all five of which would end in goals; Girona would have eight chances with shots on goal, but would only score in three of them.

In the 8th minute, the score was opened with a goal by striker Alexander Sorloth, who took a precise pass from Kubo. The equalizer was not long in coming, at minute 23′ Rodrigo Riquelme was already scoring his goal after being assisted by Garcia. And at 27′ the Gironins managed to take the lead with a goal by Arnau Martinez with a ball served by Espinosa. Before the break the match was even again, at 42′ Sorloth scored his brace, assisted by Zubimendi.

After the return, the third goal against Realas came, a pass from Manu Vallejo allowed Valentín Castellanos to score in minute 48. Midfielder Brais Méndez would be the one who would take the shot to equalize again in minute 66′. That would not be all, and at minute 71′ Merino was putting a pearl for midfielder Martín Zubimendi to finish off for the comeback. And it would happen, another goal, this time with a pass from Sorloth to striker Takefusa Kubo in the 85′ minute would end Real Sociedad vs Girona 5 – 3.

Upcoming LaLiga Games for Matchday 35

On date #35 will be played Barcelona vs Real Sociedad; and Girona vs Villarreal, they could try, but it will not be a comfortable match to win for the Gironins.

Get the best betting options and the best La Liga Predictions at CXSports, have fun and win with your bets!

Prediction Real Sociedad vs Girona in May 2023

The five most recent meetings between the two teams have taken place between November 2017 and October 2022, all in LaLiga. Real have managed to win on three occasions; three times would have ended in a draw; while the Gironins have failed to win recently. The campaign has been a dream one for the home side, and while the visitors’ is not far behind in perhaps getting their quota, it doesn’t compare. The Prediction for Real Sociedad vs Girona is 3 – 2.

What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Real Sociedad Spain
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • W
Girona Spain
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • L
  • L
13 May, 14:00 La Liga
Real Sociedad
VS
Girona
Real Sociedad Spain
13 May, 14:00 La Liga Bet Now
Girona Spain

More Soccer Predictions

19 May, 00:00
Real Betis Predictions
Betis
VS
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
19 May, 00:00
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
VS
Las Palmas Predictions
Las Palmas
19 May, 00:00
Atletico Madrid Predictions and Bets
Atletico Madrid
VS
Osasuna predictions and bets
Osasuna
19 May, 00:00
Valencia CF betting tips and predictions
Valencia
VS
Girona FC betting tips and predictions
Girona