Girona vs Betis Prediction and Odds Date 37

There are matches that seem to be a foregone conclusion long before they start, but if you look at the statistics not only overall, but also of the duels between them, you know that the story could change a little. They met in the first round and the Verderones took the victory, but by the minimum, in a very even duel. Now they will play at the Estadi Montilivi and the locals will do everything to get the victory knowing that they can be measured as equals. The Prediction for Girona vs Betis is quite tight, both teams have what it takes to end up winning, so will it be a possible draw? Here we tell you.

Girona predictions
Girona Spain
28 May, 19:00 La Liga Bet Now
Betis Spain
Real Betis Predictions

Girona vs Betis Odds and Statistics

Girona vs Betis Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.

Girona

The Gironins keep their pace and advance quietly in the lower half of the standings, looking not to decline in performance.

Girona reached matchday #26 far from the headaches that come with being steps away from relegation. The difference with the rivals down is really minimal, but they have maintained a rhythm that allows them not to constantly drop positions and that is what they want to continue doing. They accumulated at the moment 31 points out of a possible 78, a good figure to head into a new season. Girona vs Betis that awaits them will be a tough match, but they will go for good results at home.

Betis

The Verderones will be sorry to have slackened their pace, as they are now in contention until the end for the spot that will take them to European competitions.

Betis touched the UEFA Champions League places for several matches and with a face that gave signs that they could end up that way, but they did not manage to finish in a good way all the matches they would have liked, accumulating seven defeats and six draws towards their twenty-sixth match, with that they would have lost 33 points out of a possible 78. Girona vs Betis is a match they can win, but the home side will not make this task an easy one to accomplish.

Girona vs Betis Preview Games and History

They played their most recent match on 09/18/22.

What a close match this was! The stats reflected a good performance for both teams, with Girona’s team standing out more at times, but it was the home team that would end up winning with a penalty kick and a goal near the end.

The visitors would have a 56% of ball handling, they were doing very well, both in defense and in the search for spaces to score, unfortunately for them they would not get it. On the other hand, the locals would have 44% of ball possession, maintaining a good pulse against the rival’s proposal and leading at times.

Girona would hit 87% of their passes, which was helping them to maintain an even score most of the match; the locals, on the other hand, would manage to bring to a successful conclusion 84% of their combinations, it was a very even match. In the end, both teams would end up shooting the same amount of times towards the opponent’s goal; the Gironins could not score a goal; while Betis would convert a goal.

Just in the 7th minute Miguel Gutiérrez served a ball, ready for midfielder Arnau Martínez to score the first goal of the match. In the 15th minute, forward Borja Iglesias scored the equalizer. But the second half would define this Girona vs Betis, with Borja Iglesias’ brace in the 71st minute.

Upcoming LaLiga Games for Matchday 38

On date #38 will be disputed the Osasuna vs Girona, a chance for the gironins to finish the season adding; and Betis vs Valencia.

Are you ready to bet with this soccer probability prediction? Do it from CXSports, and get better profits.

Prediction Girona vs Betis in May 2023

The last five matches between these two teams have taken place between November 2017 and September 2022, all in LaLiga. The Gironins have not been able to win any match; one of the duels would have ended in a draw; and The Verderones would emerge winners in four of those encounters. It has been a good campaign for both sides, but the visitors have been more resilient and assertive against more clubs. The Prediction for Girona vs Betis is 1 – 1.

What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Girona predictions
Girona Spain
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • D
Real Betis Predictions
Betis Spain
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • D
28 May, 19:00 La Liga
Girona predictions
Girona
VS
Real Betis Predictions
Betis
Girona predictions
Girona Spain
28 May, 19:00 La Liga Bet Now
Betis Spain
Real Betis Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

16 Jun, 15:00
Poland Predictions
Poland
VS
Netherlands Prediction
Netherlands
16 Jun, 18:00
Slovenia Predictions
Slovenia
VS
Denmark Predictions
Denmark
16 Jun, 21:00
Serbia Predictions
Serbia
VS
England Predictions
England
17 Jun, 15:00
Romania Predictions
Romania
VS
Ukraine Prediction
Ukraine