Wolves vs Aston Villa Prediction and Odds Round 8

Despite the many similarities between the two teams in the upcoming Wolves vs Aston Villa, there are still significant differences. Take the case of the Wolves, for example, who have faced a decline yet still stood firm against the Villains, a team that has shown remarkable improvement. The prediction for the Wolves vs Aston Villa match considers these factors. While the visitors exhibit greater stability, the scales tip slightly in favor of the home team for the victory. Let’s take a closer look at this balance as we weigh up the data to bring you the best Wolves vs Aston Villa betting tip.

Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
08 Oct, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
Aston Villa
Aston Villa Predictions EPL

Wolves vs Aston Villa Odds and Statistics

Wolves vs Aston Villa Betting Tips EPL

Wolves

The Wolves have chosen to maintain squad stability rather than undertake major reinforcements for the upcoming challenges. While not all clubs opt for big signings to alter their prospects, Wolves did experience the departure of Adama Traoré, who now represents Fulham. Matheus Cunha, the striker from Atlético de Madrid, stands as their significant addition. Currently, their task involves managing the situation and retaining their position around the lower-middle of the standings.

The Wolves vs Aston Villa match holds immense significance, offering an opportunity to secure three crucial points that can bolster their confidence.

Aston Villa

Relying solely on Dibu Martínez is insufficient — the Villains must take more initiative to drive improvements in their performance and standings. Right from the inaugural match of the season, the team’s defensive frailties and offensive struggles were evident. Despite Dibu’s remarkable one-on-one saves, the overreliance on him resulted in conceding five goals on that occasion. The acquisition of striker Moussa Diaby was a strategic move to infuse dynamism into the attacking front and alter the course of the game.

A refined articulation in their approach could yield positive outcomes not only in the Wolves vs Aston Villa encounter but also in other fixtures across the Premier League 2023/24.

Wolves vs Aston Villa Preview Games and History

Their most recent head-to-head took place on May 6, 2023. A victory in this match holds immense importance for the Wolves, given their efforts to secure a crucial win. These three points could hold significance for their future endeavors. Conversely, the Villains struggled to breach the defensive barrier erected by the opposing side.

The home team managed to secure 38% ball possession and found contentment in an early-game goal. On the other hand, Aston Villa controlled 62% of possession, but despite making some advances, they couldn’t muster enough pressure to achieve a favorable outcome.

Wolves demonstrated a 73% success rate in their passing accuracy, effectively nullifying any attempts from the opposition to breach their defensive line. In contrast, the visiting team boasted an 85% accuracy in their passing, yet they became entangled in the strategy of slowing down the opponent’s gameplay. Wolves had two shots on target, converting one into a goal. Meanwhile, Aston Villa registered three shots on goal but failed to find the net.

The pivotal moment arrived at the 9th minute when Wolves vs Aston Villa encounter saw the victory take shape. Neves delivered a crucial pass to defender Toti, who decisively capitalized on the opportunity, sealing the goal and securing the win.

Upcoming Games Round 9 Premier League

On date #9, these clubs will play Bournemouth vs Wolves and Aston Villa vs West Ham.

Check out our full predictions listing for these and plenty more soccer odds predictions.

Prediction Wolves vs Aston Villa 2023

Between March 2021 and May 2023, the five most recent head-to-head matches between these two teams were all played in the Premier League. The Wolves have won three times, they drew on two occasions, and the Villains have failed to win a single game.

The Wolves vs Aston Villa prediction is 2-1 for the Wolves or a 1-1 draw.

Make the most of this prediction and Bet Now.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
  • W
  • D
  • W
  • W
  • D
Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa
  • L
  • D
  • L
  • L
  • D
08 Oct, 15:00 Premier League
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
08 Oct, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
Aston Villa
Aston Villa Predictions EPL

More Soccer Predictions

01 Mar, 21:00
RC Celta Vigo predictions
Celta Vigo
VS
Almeria predictions
Almeria
02 Mar, 14:00
Sevilla FC predictions and forecasts
Sevilla
VS
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
02 Mar, 16:00
Everton FC predictions
Everton
VS
Predictions West Ham
West Ham
02 Mar, 16:00
Brentford Predictions Premier League
Brentford
VS
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea