West Ham vs Fulham Prediction and Odds Date 33

The Hammers, who have not had the most points in these recent encounters, last won in April 2023. The Cottagers had only managed a few draws, until the first round of this season when they beat the others. This new matchday 33 match will be taking place at the Olympic Stadium in London on 04/13/24. The Prediction West Ham vs Fulham leaves the possibility of a more even match, where even the locals again have weight on their side. Stick around so you can place better bets with the data we have brought you.

Predictions West Ham
West Ham United Kingdom
13 Apr, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Fulham United Kingdom
Fulham FC Predictions

West Ham vs Fulham Best Betting Picks

West Ham vs Fulham Predictions and Tips

They are having a pretty good season, where they have been able to have dates to stand out and position themselves better.

West Ham is having a significant improvement compared to previous campaigns. This time they reached twenty-one games played with fifteen of them being aggregate, ten wins and five draws. Interestingly, they had also had important defeats, in duels that had been relatively easy for them, like West Ham vs Fulham, which they will be looking to keep at home again.

West Ham vs Fulham Odds and Stats

The Cottagers have only had small glimpses of brilliance this season, they have struggled to keep up the good form.

For Fulham, the outlook was getting tougher as they progressed, they finished the twenty-one games played in the English Premier League 2024 with eleven defeats, four of which had happened in the last five duels so far. In addition, they had the goal average increasingly against them, with -8 goals at the moment. They were lucky in West Ham vs Fulham in the first round, but they do not have things on their side in this one to come.

West Ham vs Fulham Match Preview

The most recent match between them was on 10/12/24.

West Ham were reduced to nothing, despite not letting go of the intention of at least getting some discount, they would leave empty handed. The Cottagers went all out from the start and sustained this fury until the very end to get the result in their favor.

The visitors had the ball for only 36% of the match, in which time they created some clear chances, but they ended up with nothing; Fulham kept 64% of the ball, which caused havoc, the offense worked tirelessly.

West Ham would achieve 83% accuracy in combinations, they tried to manage well the moments they had, however, they were blocked or rejected; the locals finished 89% of their passes effectively, with great care in the combinations to be able to be forceful. The Hammers had five shots on goal, but were unable to score; and Fulham had eight shots on target, converting five times.

In the 22nd minute, striker Raúl Jiménez was assisted by Joao Palhinha for the first goal in West Ham vs Fulham. In minute 31′ midfielder Willian got the second, assisted by Iwobi. In the 41st minute, defender Tosin Adarabioyo scored the third, with a pass from Pereira. In the 60th minute, midfielder Harry Wilson finished off a service from Cairney. And in the 89th minute, striker Carlos Vinícius closed the scoring, this time with a pass from Wilson.

Upcoming games Date 34 Premier League

On the 34th date, Crystal Palace vs West Ham; and Fulham vs Liverpool will be played.

You have at hand the best soccer odds predictions so you have more chances to win.

Prediction West Ham vs Fulham

The five most recent matches between these two teams were between February 2021 and December 2023, one friendly and four in the Premier League. The Hammers have won twice; drawn twice; and the Cottagers have one win. The Prediction West Ham vs Fulham is 3 – 1 or 2 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Predictions West Ham
West Ham United Kingdom
  • L
  • W
  • D
  • W
  • D
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham United Kingdom
  • W
  • L
  • D
  • L
  • D
13 Apr, 16:00 Premier League
Predictions West Ham
West Ham
VS
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
Predictions West Ham
West Ham United Kingdom
13 Apr, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Fulham United Kingdom
Fulham FC Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

25 Feb, 14:00
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
VS
RC Celta Vigo predictions
Celta Vigo
25 Feb, 14:30
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United
25 Feb, 16:15
Real Betis Predictions
Betis
VS
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic
25 Feb, 18:30
Las Palmas Predictions
Las Palmas
VS
Osasuna predictions and bets
Osasuna