Fulham vs Liverpool Prediction and Odds Date 34

This is not a duel that has favored the Cottagers in more recent times, they have only managed to score with draws, one of them in the first round of this campaign. The Reds have managed to monopolize the wins, the most recent occasion being in January this year in the EFL Cup. This new match day 34 game will be taking place at Craven Cottage Stadium on 04/20/24. The Prediction Fulham vs Liverpool still doesn’t put much distance between these two teams, they could end up evenly matched again. Let’s see then some information that can serve as a guide for you to place your bets.

Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham United Kingdom
20 Apr, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Liverpool United Kingdom
Liverpool FC predictions

Fulham vs Liverpool Betting Tips & More

Fulham vs Liverpool Predictions and Picks

This season has been a bit tougher for the Cottagers than what they were used to in the previous one, they have had many more defeats.

It has not been easy for Fulham to settle into the competition, after twenty-one games played they had already lost eleven of them, four of which had happened in the last five matches so far. This was pushing them further and further down the table. There are a few games left near the end from which they could try to get something out of, such as Fulham vs Liverpool, which as impossible as it seems, they could at least go for a draw.

Fulham vs Liverpool Odds and Statistics

Klopp’s last dance with the Reds, that means the challenge of being able to win the title for the last time with his club and they are fighting for it.

At the beginning of the year Liverpool’s manager announced his departure from the club at the end of the season, they had already been doing a job with a lot of title ambition, it is remarkable why. Twenty-one games into the season they were managing to be in first place with fourteen wins and only one defeat. Fulham vs Liverpool is one of those fixtures that have made it difficult for them in the EPL, but one you could bet on.

Fulham vs Liverpool Match Preview

On 24/01/24 they played the most recent match between them.

Another match between them that is very evenly matched. Fulham had a bit more trouble, so even though they scored, it was not enough for them to go on. The Reds were the ones who took the lead early in the match, achieving a superior aggregate by the minimum to advance to the final.

The locals kept 48% of the ball possession, this space gave them the opportunity to keep the constant attack at the other end; Liverpool had 52% of the ball possession at first they were dominating, but they would give in to the rival pressure.

Fulham would finish 76% of their passes accurately, big mistakes gave them no room to make a better score; the visitors finished 81% of their moves correctly, they managed to go up on several occasions, although not enough to win. Both clubs shot five times at the opposing goal, both would score a goal.

In the 11th minute, striker Luis Fernando Díaz scored the first goal in the Fulham vs Liverpool match, with a pass from Quansah. And in the 76th minute, defender Issa Diop scored the equalizer with an assist from Wilson.

Upcoming games Date 35 Premier League

On match day 35, Fulham vs Crystal Palace; and West Ham vs Liverpool will take place.

Do you need a soccer betting odds predictions that will solve your doubts fast? You’ve come to the right place, CxSports.

Prediction Fulham vs Liverpool

The five most recent meetings between them have taken place between August 2022 and January 2024, two in the EFL Cup and three in the Premier League. The Cottagers have failed to win; they drew twice; and The Reds have three wins. The Prediction Fulham vs Liverpool is 2 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham United Kingdom
  • D
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • D
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool United Kingdom
  • D
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • D
20 Apr, 16:00 Premier League
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
VS
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham United Kingdom
20 Apr, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Liverpool United Kingdom
Liverpool FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 Feb, 21:00
Porto Predictions
Porto
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
21 Feb, 21:00
Napoli Predictions
Napoli
VS
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona
23 Feb, 21:00
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal
23 Feb, 21:00
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham