Nottm Forest vs Fulham Prediction and Odds Date 31

The Forest team faces an opponent against whom they have not had much luck in recent matches, winning for the only time in April 2022. The Cottagers, on the other hand, have not only managed to accumulate the rest of the matches as victories, but have done so by a landslide on several occasions. This new match day 31 game will be taking place at the City Ground on 02/04/24. The Prediction Nottm Forest vs Fulham is still on the side of the visitors, the club has all the weight to pull off another resounding victory. Let’s take a closer look at each and how they have managed to advance, get your bets ready!

Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest United Kingdom
02 Apr, 20:30 Premier League Bet Now
Fulham United Kingdom
Fulham FC Predictions

Nottm Forest vs Fulham Betting Picks for Free!

Nottingham Forest vs Fulham Predictions & Tips

The Forest are trying to stay strong in order to stay away from relegation danger, however, they are getting closer to the relegation zone.

Nottm would have lost ten games after just twenty rounds of matches, and these losses have not stopped coming as the competition has progressed. However, they were still in the relegation places to stay. Nottm Forest vs Fulham is far from being a duel that can help them to climb, on the contrary, it is an opponent that has done a lot of damage, even playing at home.

Nottm Forest vs Fulham Odds & Stats

While the Cottagers are underperforming this time around, it is also true that they are still a club that causes damage.

Fulham can put in telling games, even if they are becoming more scarce in this 2024 Premier League season. In the twenty-one games played they have only managed to win seven of them, which plus three draws made ten games winning and eleven losing. But they have ahead of them some that are like a cold dish, prepared especially for them, such as Nottm Forest vs Fulham, which they could opt to win and to score.

Nottm Forest vs Fulham Match Preview

On 06/12/24 the most recent match between them was taking place.

Nottm Forest were once again underplayed in their performance at this opponent’s ground, they couldn’t even hold their defense. The Cottagers were attacking non-stop, and the way they were doing it gave no room for the others to react, getting a very good result.

The visitors had the ball for 36% of the half, but in these brief spaces they were not given the chance to build; Fulham controlled 64% of the possession, more than enough space to wreak havoc in this match.

Nottm Forest finished 82% of their moves well, but by failing to get almost out of their own half, they made it easy for the other team to attack; the home side achieved 88% passing accuracy, gave the necessary weight to the attack, especially when they noticed that there was no response from the other side. The Forest side had one shot on goal, but were unable to convert, while Fulham had six shots on target, scoring five times.

In the 30th minute, midfielder Alex Iwobi opened Nottm Forest vs Fulham, assisted by Willian. In the 34th minute, striker Raúl Jiménez scored the second goal, with a pass from Pereira. In the 54th minute Raúl Jiménez scored his brace. In minute 74′ Alex Iwobi scored again, this time with a pass from Wilson. And to close, Pereira served and midfielder Tom Cairney sent the ball into the net.

Upcoming games Date 32 Premier League

On the 32nd Premier League matchday, Tottenham vs Nottm Forest; and Fulham vs Newcastle.

These soccer prediction are based on current and official information so you can have a better chance of winning.

Prediction Nottm Forest vs Fulham

The five most recent matches between these two teams have been between October 2021 and December 2023, two in the Championship and three in the Premier League. The Forest have only won on one occasion; and the Cottagers have won on four occasions. The Prediction Nottm Forest vs Fulham is 0 – 3.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest United Kingdom
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • L
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham United Kingdom
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • W
02 Apr, 20:30 Premier League
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest
VS
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest United Kingdom
02 Apr, 20:30 Premier League Bet Now
Fulham United Kingdom
Fulham FC Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

25 Jun, 18:00
Netherlands Prediction
Netherlands
VS
Austria Predictions
Austria
25 Jun, 18:00
France Predictions
France
VS
Poland Predictions
Poland
25 Jun, 21:00
England Predictions
England
VS
Slovenia Predictions
Slovenia
25 Jun, 21:00
Denmark Predictions
Denmark
VS
Serbia Predictions
Serbia