Villarreal vs Real Sociedad Predictions and Odds Date 27
The duel for the top positions is quite tight, with several teams dreaming of the Champions League. The Realas have closed the gap on several occasions with the second in the table, achieving tremendous performances. For their part, the Yellow Submarines are clinging to a dream that they must fight until the end with several who are appealing to the same fate. The Villarreal vs Real Sociedad Prediction predicts a very exciting match, with a high level and soccer to enjoy.
Villarreal vs Real Sociedad Odds and Statistics
Villarreal vs Real Sociedad Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.
Villarreal dreams big and works for it, they are not conformists and despite the setbacks they have experienced they want the fight to take the club to compete in other instances. They have had a good participation, but they cannot slacken in achieving good results or they could lose their dream in a heartbeat. In Villarreal vs Real Sociedad they will have a tough match that they will have to fight, but from which they can get something out of.
Real Sociedad have performed formidably so far in the 2022 – 2023 season, with seventeen games played, they would have achieved eleven wins, two draws and four victories. For all intents and purposes, this would leave them in third place at the moment with peace of mind and distance from the next opponent down. Sustaining this streak would give them a direct pass to the Champions League. In Villarreal vs Real Sociedad they have how to get three more points to that record they have been consolidating.
Villarreal vs Real Sociedad Preview Games and History
This match would take place at the Reala Arena and what a duel they left us with! A lot of tension and little mobility towards the different courts, but with a search for spaces that in the end were truncated by the rivals. It was a high level match with two of the best clubs this season.
Real Sociedad would dominate the match with ball possession, leaving them with 61% of the match; the Groguets, on the other hand, would have 39% of ball possession, not enough to reverse the result of the match, getting few spaces for attack.
The Realas had a high level of execution, reaching 89% accuracy in the combinations generated by the squad; Villarreal, on the other hand, would have 82% effectiveness in all their passes. The Groguets would only have the chance of one shot at goal, which would not go in; Real Sociedad would shoot five times inside the three posts, conceding one goal, the winning goal.
The only goal of the match would be scored in the first half, at minute 33′ Merino put in a top-class pass, unmissable, for Brais Méndez to score the goal that would mean the three points, making him the hero of the day. With this, Villarreal vs Real Sociedad ended 0 – 1.
Upcoming LaLiga Games for Matchday 28
On date #28 of LaLiga will be played Real Madrid vs Villarreal, a match that is expected to be even, although the Groguets could end up surprising again; and Real Sociedad vs Getafe.
Prediction for Villarreal vs Real Sociedad in April 2023
The last five meetings between these clubs have taken place between November 2020 and October 2022, all within LaLiga. The Groguets have managed to win only one of these encounters; there have been two draws; and the Realas have managed two victories. During this campaign, the visitors have also stood out more, in addition to having won the two encounters in 2022. The Prediction for Villarreal vs Real Sociedad is 1 – 2.
What are you waiting for? Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.
More Soccer Predictions
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!