Sheffield United vs Everton Prediction Date 4

The upcoming match between Sheffield United and Everton, scheduled for matchday four, will take place at Bramall Lane Stadium. Despite the limited historical encounters between these two teams, their current situations are quite distinct. Sheffield United narrowly missed out on promotion, while Everton struggled to maintain their position. Considering the available data, the prediction for the Sheffield United vs Everton match suggests that the home team has a good chance of securing the points. But let’s examine the latest stats and game history for both teams to make sure we’re backing the best team with our bets.

Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United England
02 Sep, 13:30 Premier League Bet Now
Everton England
Everton FC predictions

Sheffield United vs Everton Odds and Statistics

Sheffield United vs Everton Betting Tips EPL

Sheffield United

Returning to the First Division proved to be a challenging task for Sheffield United, but they have now made a comeback with a determination to stay. After suffering relegation in the 2021-21 season, finishing at the bottom of the standings with only seven wins to their name, they have since accumulated 28 victories in the Championship. However, their home record in matches like Sheffield United vs Everton has not been particularly positive so far.

Nevertheless, the team is approaching the Sheffield United vs Everton clash with renewed strength.

Everton

Securing qualification was nothing short of a miracle for Everton, as they were among the strong contenders to miss out. Yet, they have managed to maintain their Premier League status for over ten consecutive seasons. The Premier League is a highly demanding competition featuring some of the world’s best teams, and not every club can thrive in this environment. Everton, known for their comfortable presence among the elite for several years, experienced a moment of crisis that nearly jeopardized their top-flight status.

To ensure safety throughout the current English Premier League campaign, they must start off on a stronger note and make better progress as the season unfolds.

Sheffield United vs Everton Preview Games and History

The most recent Sheffield United vs Everton clash took place on 16th May 2023. This match held significant importance for both teams, particularly for Sheffield United, who managed to secure the home victory by a narrow margin. Despite Everton demonstrating superiority for the majority of the game, they were unable to even salvage a draw.

The visiting team had a 37% possession of the ball and struggled to create meaningful chances, relying solely on a stroke of luck. Everton, on the other hand, enjoyed 63% ball possession and made several attempts to pose a threat to their opponents. However, they were unable to convert their opportunities into goals.

Sheffield United completed 77% of their passes, displaying a decent level of accuracy. However, their inability to generate more dangerous situations hindered their overall performance. The home team had a 63% pass accuracy, effectively keeping the opponent away from their territory and playing closer to Everton’s side. Despite their efforts, they could not find success in front of goal. Sheffield United managed three shots on target and scored once, whereas Everton had six shots on goal but failed to find the back of the net.

In the 7th minute of the match, Robinson provided a pass to striker Daniel Jebbison, who scored the sole goal of the Sheffield United vs Everton encounter.

Upcoming Games Round 5 Premier League

On date #5, these clubs will play Tottenham vs Sheffield United and Everton vs Arsenal.

Check out our full predictions listing for these and plenty more soccer betting picks.

Prediction Sheffield United vs Everton

In the four most recent Sheffield United vs Everton Premier League games, Sheffield United and Everton have each secured two victories.

The prediction for the Sheffield United vs Everton match is a scoreline of 2-1.

Wait no more. Bet Now to win!

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

02 Sep, 13:30 Premier League
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United
VS
Everton FC predictions
Everton
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United England
02 Sep, 13:30 Premier League Bet Now
Everton England
Everton FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

05 Dec, 20:30
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley
05 Dec, 21:15
Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton Town
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
06 Dec, 20:30
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United
VS
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool
06 Dec, 20:30
Crystal Palace Predictions
Crystal Palace
VS
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth