Real Sociedad vs Elche Predictions and Odds Round 26
On many occasions we see how a club that is doing very well and another that is going through hard days face each other. Such is the case of this Real Sociedad vs Elche, where the chances of victory are not balanced, in this Prediction everything is said. The only thing left to do is for the visitors to try to repel a possible goal or with a stroke of luck to get a draw in the rival’s field.
Real Sociedad vs Elche Odds and Statistics
Real Sociedad vs Elche Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.
Real Sociedad is one of the clubs that, despite the defeats suffered, have managed to reverse their fortunes and consolidate themselves as favorites to occupy the top places. With sixteen games played, they have managed to achieve 10 wins, two draws and only 4 defeats. In this Real Sociedad vs Elche everything points to be another won duel.
Elche for the 16th matchday played still have not managed to consolidate any victory, and 12 of their matches were defeats. It has been the team that has faced the worst start of a new season and at the moment was occupying the last of the positions, far even from the next rival. Moreover, in this Real Sociedad vs Elche they do not have many chances to change their luck.
Real Sociedad vs Elche Preview Games and History
This match was played at the Martínez Valero and contrary to many expectations, there was no great difference in the performance of both teams. There were some technical details that could have stood out for the winning team, but the Elche team played their game as if they were measuring themselves one on one with no worries about the record they were carrying.
The ball possession was 56% in favor of Real Sociedad, just slightly more than their rivals and without getting this to stand out on the field, there was hardly any difference, the goal; for their part, the locals had the remaining 44% of dominance of the ball, they set up a good game that almost got the point.
The Realas had 84% accuracy in their combinations, while Elche had 79% effectiveness in their passes. The visitors had 9 shots, plus 5 shots on goal, only one of which ended up being a goal; the Ilicitanos, on the other hand, generated 12 shots, plus 5 on goal, none of which ended positively for the club.
The only goal of the match would come from midfielder Brais Méndez off a pass from Zubimendi in the 20th minute to put Real Sociedad vs Elche 1 – 0 up in an early and definitive victory for the visitors, who arguably ran lucky.
Upcoming LaLiga Games for Matchday 27
On the 27th date of LaLiga, Villarreal vs Real Sociedad; and Elche vs Barcelona, still no promising dates for the Ilicitanos, who will see the team with the most clean sheets and the best unbeaten streak in the competition.
Prediction for Real Sociedad vs Elche in March 2023
Between September 2020 and August 2022 the five most recent matches between the two clubs were played, all of them in LaLiga. The totality of these duels have been victories for the Realas, the scores have not had big differences, on several occasions the victory was the minimum. This season, although the locals are in a much better position, we already know that it is not so easy for them to reduce the Ilicitanos. The Prediction for Real Sociedad vs Elche is 2 – 1 or 2 – 0.
What are you waiting for? Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.
More Soccer Predictions
Free Sports Predictions
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!