Real Sociedad vs Celta de Vigo Predictions and Odds

This match is over. If you’re looking for the next match between Real Sociedad and Celta de Vigo, check out our Real Sociedad vs Celta Vigo prediction.

How exciting LaLiga is getting! Not everyone gets to this point in good condition. Proof of this is Real Sociedad vs Celta de Vigo, one going flat out and the other barely surviving. Both clubs are looking for a win that will keep them or propel them to higher positions.

Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad Spain
18 Feb, 14:00 La Liga Bet Now
Celta Vigo Spain
RC Celta Vigo predictions

Real Sociedad vs Celta de Vigo Odds and Statistics Matchday 22

Real Sociedad vs Celta de Vigo LaLiga Betting tips: The season so far.

Real Sociedad

Real Sociedad, who step by step have made their way up the table and are neck and neck with the best! The club is in an excellent moment that could lead them to shine even outside Spain. They have a Real Sociedad vs Celta de Vigo ahead of them that can serve their purposes.

Celta de Vigo

It is not easy what Celta de Vigo has ahead. The last positions are quite hard-fought and they could end up in relegation. They must take care of the results of all the matches, even if they have difficult owners like Real Sociedad vs Celta de Vigo.

Real Sociedad vs Celta de Vigo Preview Games and History

The most recent Real Sociedad vs Celta de Vigo ended in yet another victory for the Realas over the Celticos, who have not been able to beat this team recently. It was played in Balaídos on 16 – 10 – 22. The match was apparently dominated by Celta de Vigo, who felt comfortable on the field and equalized as soon as the first goal arrived. But the superiority of Real Sociedad against this rival is seen in the results.

The ball was distributed almost equally, 54% of the match was spent between Celta Vigo’s legs, while the other 46% was Real Sociedad’s control of the ball. Something similar with the accuracy of passes, the locals reached 83% of success in theirs; on the contrary, the visitors had a 78% of positive results in combinations.

It was midfielder Illara who scored the first goal in the 30th minute. It was already showing what the Reala team could do as soon as they got a space to shoot. But at 39′ Iago Aspas took advantage of a mistake by the rival to equalize the match and spice up the situation. That’s how they would go to the break, as they started the match, evenly matched and sharing points.

It wasn’t long after the second half when Brais Méndez sent a well-placed ball to defender Igor Zubeldía to head home the second and give his team the victory. Real Sociedad vs Celta de Vigo was 2 – 1, which would end up being the result.

Upcoming games Matchday 23 LaLiga

On date #23 will be played Valencia vs Real Sociedad and Celta Vigo vs Valladolid, another match that can get difficult for Celticos.

Prediction for Real Sociedad vs Celta de Vigo February 2023

Of the five Real Sociedad vs Celta de Vigo matches that have taken place between November 2020 and October 2022, all have ended up being victories for the Realas, for Celticos it has been impossible to take any points with this rival, neither at home, nor away.

In addition to this, the campaign has been quite favorable for Real Sociedad, who have gradually opened spaces and are part of the dispute for the top three places. Celta de Vigo, on the other hand, is at the bottom of the table, struggling to stay there.

Therefore, the prediction for this match points to a result similar to the above, a 2 – 1 or 2 – 0 in favor of the Realas over the Celticos.

Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

18 Feb, 14:00 La Liga
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
RC Celta Vigo predictions
Celta Vigo
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad Spain
18 Feb, 14:00 La Liga Bet Now
Celta Vigo Spain
RC Celta Vigo predictions

More Soccer Predictions

27 Apr, 16:00
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle
VS
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United
27 Apr, 16:00
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
VS
Crystal Palace Predictions and Bets
Crystal Palace
27 Apr, 16:00
Predictions West Ham
West Ham
VS
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool
27 Apr, 16:00
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton Town