Rayo Vallecano vs Villarreal Prediction and Odds Date 37
This match is over. If you’re looking for the next match between Rayo Vallecano and Villarreal, check out our Rayo Vallecano vs Villarreal Prediction.
Luck was with the Rayistas in the match of the first round of this competition, for the first time in several years that they managed to win a match against the Yellow Submarines. The latter, who were playing at home, were confident because of their record and because they were on a better run in the competition, but it did not go their way. Now this Rayo Vallecano vs Villarreal Prediction puts to analyze in depth their run in the season, as well as results of their last duels, can the locals repeat?
Rayo Vallecano vs Villarreal Odds and Statistics
Rayo Vallecano vs Villarreal Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.
The Rayistas are having a very good La Liga season, they are looking to improve their average compared to the previous campaign.
Rayo Vallecano finished last season in 12th place with 42 points out of a possible 114, that is, they lost a total of 72 points. This season the improvement has been noticeable, managing to accumulate by game number 26, 36 points out of a possible 78, with ample possibilities of surpassing themselves with respect to last year. The club managed to get the three points in the previous Rayo Vallecano vs Villarreal, now they go again in their quest with nothing to culminate this competition.
The Yellow Submarines continue to perform similarly to what has happened previously, despite the illusion of wanting to go further.
Villarreal have been among the standout clubs in the competition this season, of course, bridging the gap from the top three reigning supreme. To sustain a good rhythm is no easy task and although the club has slipped on several occasions, they maintained the fight for the European places until the end. At match number twenty-six they arrived with 41 points out of a possible 78, still just shy of the Europa League spot. Rayo Vallecano vs Villarreal is a match that belonged to them for a long time, they lost at home but they will be looking for the points now that they are visiting the Vallecas stadium.
Rayo Vallecano vs Villarreal Preview Games and History
Their most recent match was on 30/01/23.
They played at the El Madrigal stadium, and as was their custom to win, the Yellow Submarines did not jump into the game with the best of offensive proposals against a well stopped Rayo Vallecano defense. The match was very even despite the fact that several statistics favored the home team, the staging in the search for the result was similar.
The visitors had control of the ball for 38% of the match, each member of the team was very well positioned, and although they were not able to attack the ball, they did open spaces, and more importantly, they prevented goals against; Villarreal, on the other hand, dominated the ball for 62%, but they were not comfortable with the tempo, their game sometimes did not get past the midfield.
Rayo Vallecano would have 77% accuracy in the combinations created by the team, a regular level, which prevented them from containing the ball more to attack; the locals would effectively finish 80% of their passes, but many were not given in the opponent’s field and they lacked the strength to build the attack. Both clubs would end up finishing the same number of times at the opposing goal, only the Rayistas would score a goal; while Villarreal could not score.
Rayo Vallecano vs Villarreal opened the scoring with the only goal of the match in the 70th minute, after Trejo served a ball to striker Sergio Camello, who would then beat the opposing goalkeeper.
Upcoming LaLiga Games for Matchday 38
Get this soccer prediction and more betting options for you, at CXSports.
Prediction Rayo Vallecano vs Villarreal in May 2023
The five most recent matches between the two clubs have taken place between March 2019 and January 2023, four in LaLiga and one in the Copa del Rey. The Rayistas have only been able to win on one occasion; while the Yellow Submarines corner the other four encounters as victories. The visitors continue to outperform the home side; the visitors are putting up a fight. The Prediction for Rayo Vallecano vs Villarreal is 0 – 1.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!