Osasuna vs Athletic Prediction and Odds Date 02

Date two and for many it is a return to the arena with the usual rivals, although perhaps with some different conditions that lead to a change in the results. This time these two clubs will play at the El Sadar stadium, where The Rojillos will again test their mettle to add; they receive a strong Lions, although they were somewhat sluggish. The Osasuna vs Athletic Prediction is propitious for the locals to get these three points at home, even beyond the opposing pressure. get better bets with our Predictions!

Osasuna predictions
Osasuna Spain
19 Aug, 21:30 La Liga Bet Now
Athletic Spain
Athletic Bilbao Predictions

Osasuna vs Athletic Betting Tips La Liga

Osasuna vs Athletic Predictions & Statistics

Osasuna

The Rojillos are coming off a pretty good season for them, improving personal bests that push them higher.

Osasuna gave themselves the task of being able to have a better participation than they had been doing in previous campaigns. And so they did, despite finishing with the same number of defeats as victories, they ended up in the #7 position in the table, even achieving a place in the Conference League. They will undoubtedly look to sustain and improve their numbers in this upcoming La Liga season, starting with matches like Osasuna vs Athletic.

Athletic

The sad story of a formidable start to a slump that leaves clubs with nothing but a fresh chance to start.

This happened to Athletic, who at the beginning of last season were looking strong in matches getting good results. But it would not be long before their achievements were overshadowed by results that would not end up favoring them to finish the season. The club has a good potential that they must manage in each of the matches, from the beginning to the end. The second date for them is Osasuna vs Athletic and this will undoubtedly be a complicated match.

Osasuna vs Athletic Match Preview

Their most recent match was on 25/05/23.

The match was very evenly matched for most of the game, at times the Lions were ahead, with very good pressure up top. However, without pause, but without haste, the only ones to score would be Osasuna, who would take the victory.

The locals had the ball 48% of the match, with a good delay of the game to take the necessary advantage as soon as they had a chance on the counter; Athletic had 52% of the ball possession, tried to get to the rivals, but failed to define.

Osasuna would get 74% accuracy in combinations, a rather slow and leisurely game for them, with some losses of the ball; the visitors would have 81% passing effectiveness, playing well in the opponent’s half, but leaving spaces for the opponent’s advance. The Rojillos would shoot three times on goal, scoring twice, while Athletic would shoot five times without scoring.

The two goals of this Osasuna vs Athletic game would come in the second half of the match, the first in the 50th minute, a pass from Moncayola to striker Ante Budumir, who would score. And the second would come from a service from Aimar Oroz to midfielder Lucas Torró for the goal at 77′.

Upcoming games Date 3 LaLiga

In date 3 the matches for these teams will be Valencia vs Osasuna; and Athletic vs Betis.

Don’t waste any more time looking! The best soccer betting picks are only at CXSports.

Prediction Osasuna vs Athletic La Liga 2023

The five most recent duels between these two teams have taken place between May 2022 and May 2023, three in LaLiga and two in the Copa del Rey. The Rojillos have won on two occasions; they would draw in two of the matches; and the Lions have only managed one victory. The prediction Osasuna vs Athletic is 2 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Osasuna predictions
Osasuna Spain
  • W
  • D
  • W
  • D
  • L
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic Spain
  • L
  • D
  • L
  • D
  • W
19 Aug, 21:30 La Liga
Osasuna predictions
Osasuna
VS
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic
Osasuna predictions
Osasuna Spain
19 Aug, 21:30 La Liga Bet Now
Athletic Spain
Athletic Bilbao Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

01 Mar, 21:00
RC Celta Vigo predictions
Celta Vigo
VS
Almeria predictions
Almeria
02 Mar, 14:00
Sevilla FC predictions and forecasts
Sevilla
VS
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
02 Mar, 16:00
Brentford Predictions Premier League
Brentford
VS
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
02 Mar, 16:00
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest
VS
Liverpool FC Premier League Predictions
Liverpool