Dortmund vs PSG Prediction and Odds Date 06

Not long ago, the paths of these two teams had already crossed. The Black and Yellows last won in 2020. While the Parisians took the last duel for them. This match of matchday six of the group stage will be played at the Signal Iduna stadium on 13/12/23. The Prediction Dortmund vs PSG is quite close, no doubt there will be attempts of the locals to add; although the visitors have the advantage. We bring you the most important data and statistics so that, when betting, you can get closer to the possible result.

Dortmund Predictions
Dortmund Germany
13 Dec, 21:00 Champions League Bet Now
PSG France
PSG FC predictions

Dortmund vs PSG Betting Tips Champions League

Dortmund vs PSG Prediction Video

Dortmund vs PSG Predictions and Picks

The Black and Yellows found it difficult to get through to the next round, but they are still hopeful.

Of course the group of death was going to be defined until the end. There have been surprises, but the excitement and pressure has never been lacking. Dortmund knew what was in front of them and were undeterred, even though things got tough and they stumbled and fell. Dortmund vs PSG was their only lost game of the first leg, and it is possible that the result will be repeated this time around.

Dortmund vs PSG Odds & Stats

Even the Parisians, who were considered perhaps the strongest club in the group, have not been spared from the tough competition.

PSG came into their three Champions League matches with one defeat to their name, albeit with two wins. As of today, they were leading the standings, two points behind their closest rival, the one they will have to face now, and with whom they got their first win. Dortmund vs PSG will not be an easy duel, even less so now that they are going into the lion’s den in their visit to rival territory, but they are going for it again.

Dortmund vs PSG Match Preview

They played the most recent match between them on 19/09/23.

The match was very close, both teams were finding it hard to build dangerous moves. But it was thanks to a spot-kick that the Parisians got the push they needed to win. Dortmund did their best, but their offense was asleep.

The visitors had 31% possession of the ball, with these narrow chances they could not pose a real danger to the others; PSG controlled the ball for 69% of the match, and while they could not have their front line very active either, they did know how to make the most of this time.

Dortmund would finish 76% of their moves effectively, they were failing to connect as they should to come out on top in a match like this; the home side finished 89% of their passes accurately, playing more in control to wait for the right moment to attack. The Black and Yellows had only one shot on goal, without success; and PSG had three shots on goal, conceding only one.

In the 49th minute, the Dortmund vs PSG would see the first change in the scoreboard, it would be from the feet of striker Kylian Mbappé with a penalty. And in the 58th minute, defender Achraf Hakimi, assisted by Vitinha, scored the second.

Upcoming Champions League Round of 16 games

This match marks the end of the first stage of the competition. The teams that made it to the next round will soon be known.

If you are looking to bet, in CxSports we have soccer probability prediction, do not trust your luck to just anyone.

Prediction Dortmund vs PSG 2023

Between February 2020 and September 2023, the three most recent meetings between them have taken place, all in the Champions League. The Black-and-Whites have won on one occasion; and the Parisians have two victories. The Prediction Dortmund vs PSG is 1 – 1 or 0 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Dortmund Predictions
Dortmund Germany
  • L
  • L
  • W
PSG FC predictions
PSG France
  • W
  • W
  • L
13 Dec, 21:00 Champions League
Dortmund Predictions
Dortmund
VS
PSG FC predictions
PSG
Dortmund Predictions
Dortmund Germany
13 Dec, 21:00 Champions League Bet Now
PSG France
PSG FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

26 May, 01:00
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
VS
Talleres Predictions
Talleres
26 May, 14:00
Getafe Predictions
Getafe
VS
Mallorca predictions
Mallorca
26 May, 16:15
Las Palmas Predictions
Las Palmas
VS
Alaves Predictions
Alaves
26 May, 16:15
RC Celta Vigo predictions
Celta Vigo
VS
Valencia CF betting tips and predictions
Valencia