Manchester City vs Wolves Predictions and Odds

This match is over. If you’re looking for the next match between Manchester City and Wolves, check out our Wolves vs Manchester City Prediction.

There is an upcoming match between Manchester City vs Wolves that we can not miss, the power of the Citizens will be demonstrated over Wolves. There is no respite in a competition like the Premiership and to the dismay of the visitors, who are on a bad run, the home side will receive them without condescension.

Manchester City FC Predictions
Manchester City UK
22 Jan, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
Wolves UK
Wolves Predictions and Tips

Manchester City vs Wolves Odds and Statistics

Manchester City vs Wolves EPL Betting tips: The season so far.

Manchester City

Manchester City is in contention to defend the title, but there is a rival that has a better record and better results. The Citizens were stopped in two of the last five games before the World Cup break, this meant a long way to go to catch up with Arsenal. In this Manchester City vs Wolves they have a clear chance to make it three out of three.

Wolves

If at any point in the competition there was an attempt to strengthen Wolves, it has been lost in the fog. With 15 games played, Wolves’ last five matches had resulted in four defeats and a draw, leaving them in last place. Manchester City vs Wolves is coming up and they have no way to measure themselves against such an opponent.

Manchester City vs Wolves Preview Games and History

The most recent Manchester City vs Wolves took place at the Molineux Stadium, and the Citizens ended up winning 3 – 0 at home. There was no chance for Wolves, who failed to generate scoring options, they were completely annulled.

The ball was on City’s side for 60% of the match, during which time they had three chances to score, while Wolves controlled the ball for 40% but failed to get any efforts on target. The visitors’ passing success rate reached 90%, while the home side’s success rate in combined play was 83%. The Citizens had seven shots on goal, conceding three of them, while the Lobos managed only one shot on goal, but failed to find the back of the net.

The first goal came early in the 1st minute, what a way to start the match for the Citizens! Kevin de Bruyne would send the ball to Jack Grealish who without hesitation would score the first for his team. The second would come with an assist from Silva to the goal machine striker Erling Haaland, who would score with an accurate shot to make it 2 – 0 Manchester City vs Wolves.

In the 33rd minute, Wolves were down to one man after defender Nathan Collins was sent off. It was a significant drop in performance that was reflected in City’s third goal, created with an assist from Kevin de Bruyne to striker Phil Foden. There was no chance to equalize, Manchester City were comfortable with this win over Wolves.

Upcoming games Matchday 22 Premier League

On date #22 of the Premier League, Tottenham vs Manchester City and Wolves vs Liverpool will be played, another hard blow to Wolves who are struggling at the bottom of the table.

Predictions for Manchester City vs Wolves January 2023

Of the last five Manchester City vs Wolves games played between 2020 and 2022, they have all ended in wins for the Citizens. Several of them have in fact been by a landslide, some by the narrowest of margins. From this match it is expected that once again City will take the victory over Wolves. The final score could be 3 – 0.

Do you want more information about our other EPL matches? Access the predictions available on our website.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

22 Jan, 15:00 Premier League
Manchester City FC Predictions
Manchester City
VS
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
Manchester City FC Predictions
Manchester City UK
22 Jan, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
Wolves UK
Wolves Predictions and Tips

More Soccer Predictions

01 Oct, 00:00
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Independiente Predictions
Independiente
01 Oct, 14:00
Almeria predictions
Almeria
VS
Granada Predictions
Granada
01 Oct, 15:00
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottingham
VS
Brentford Predictions Premier League
Brentford
01 Oct, 16:15
Alaves Predictions
Alaves
VS
Osasuna predictions
Osasuna