Get in touch with us

Wolves vs West Ham Predictions and Odds | EPL 22-23

The Premiership is already over halfway through the competition and the matches are starting where the teams that already faced each other in the first half of the season are facing each other again. This is very exciting, as we already have an idea of what can happen. In addition, matches that were narrowly decided can bring a sure rematch. On matchday 20, Wolves vs West Ham will be played and it may not turn out to be very different from the first match of the season.

Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves England
14 Jan, 16:00 English Premier League Bet Now
West Ham England
West Ham Predictions EPL

Predictions and Odds for Matchday 20 EPL

Wolves vs West Ham Odds and Statistics

For Wolves this has definitely not been their season, we have seen how they have not been able to open spaces and achieve victories in their favor. On the contrary, with fourteen games played, eight of them would have been defeats. They have also conceded 22 goals, when they have only managed to score 8. Wolves vs West Ham is coming up and Wolves do not have the formula to win.

Wolves vs West Ham Betting Tips Premier League: The Season So Far

West Ham has been careful to at least stay in the places that will allow them to compete for another season in the English Premier League. But it is really not much of a gap that keeps them at the top and therefore they can’t rest easy. In Wolves vs West Ham it is important that they get the 3 points that will take them away from the last positions.

 Wolves vs West Ham Preview Games and History

The most recent Wolves vs West Ham we have enjoyed was played in the first part of the Premier 2022 – 23 season. Wolves would lose the match played at the Olympic Stadium in London to the Hammers with a 0 – 2 scoreline.

Wolves held the ball for a large part of the match, 61%, however this was not enough for them to hurt their opponents. On the other hand, West Ham dominated the ball for 39% of the match, more than enough to win the game. The accuracy of the passes generated was also superior for Wolves, who managed to hit 87% of them, while the Hammers only succeeded in 80% of the construction of their combined plays. The locals shot at the opponent’s goal on 5 occasions, scoring twice, while the visitors managed to shoot at goal on 4 occasions, although none of them were successful.

The first goal came in the 29th minute from striker Gianluca Scamacca, West Ham took the lead. It would be the only goal of the first half. That was the only goal of the first half. And in the second half, at the 54th minute, midfielder Jarrod Bowen scored the second goal. The Hammers would take Wolves vs West Ham, making their home ground respected and contributing to the decline of Wolves this season.

Upcoming games Matchday 21 Premier League

On date 21 will be played Manchester City vs Wolves, in what could be another hard hit for Wolves and West Ham vs Everton.

Prediction for Wolves vs West Ham January 2023

Of the last Wolves vs West Ham that have been played, just one of them has seen Wolves emerge victorious. While the Hammers have come away with four wins. This is between games played between 2020 and 2022. It is possible that the final score of this early 2023 encounter will be 2 – 0 or a 2 – 1 in favor of West Ham.

Are you ready to place your bet? Click the button.

There are many more predictions with data and so on on our website.

14 Jan, 16:00 English Premier League
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham

More Betting Options

More Odds & Predictions

20 Nov, 00:00 F1
Ferrari
VS
Mercedes
05 Mar, 00:00 F1
Red Bull
VS
Mercedes
02 Apr, 00:00 F1
Mercedes
VS
Ferrari
21 Nov, 11:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Senegal
VS
Netherlands
21 Nov, 14:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
England
VS
Iran
20 Nov, 17:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Qatar
VS
Ecuador
25 Dec, 02:15 Football
Las Vegas Raiders
VS
Pittsburgh Steelers
18 Dec, 00:00 Football
Seahawks
VS
49ers
18 Dec, 00:00 Football
Saints
VS
Falcons