Manchester City vs Newcastle Prediction and Odds Date 02
The upcoming Manchester City vs Newcastle match is anticipated to be a thrilling encounter, reminiscent of their previous exciting clashes. These two prominent clubs will face each other once again at the Etihad Stadium on 08/19 this new EPL Season 23-24, showcasing their status as two of the biggest clubs in modern football. Manchester City, with their remarkable achievements, bring a sense of euphoria to the game, while Newcastle have proven themselves deserving of success. To assist you in placing winning bets, here are all the relevant statistics and predictions.
Manchester City vs Newcastle Betting Tips EPL
Manchester City vs Newcastle Odds and Statistics
Manchester City Preview Games and History
Can the Cityzens secure their fourth consecutive Premier League title? It’s still too early to determine, but we can expect nothing less than their best performance. Manchester City has consistently proven themselves as true defenders of their title over the past three seasons. Now, with the ambition to claim a fourth championship, they boast a squad brimming with talent and resilience, capable of bouncing back from any setback. This upcoming match marks their first home game of the current season, and they are determined to give their fans a warm welcome to new opportunities.
Manchester City will leave no stone unturned to ensure that the points in the Manchester City vs Newcastle encounter remain secured at home.
Newcastle Preview Games and History
The Magpies have returned to prominence after a prolonged period and experienced a glorious season. They aspire to maintain the momentum they have started with. Newcastle came close to finishing in the top three last season, but their aspirations were hindered by a rivalry with Manchester United. Nonetheless, securing the fourth position was a significant achievement, one that had eluded them for two decades. With just five defeats, the same as the tournament champions, they showcased their strength.
Now, they face one of the most challenging matches in the new 2023-24 Premier League season as they take on Manchester City vs Newcastle. Taking the points from this encounter will undoubtedly be a formidable task.
Manchester City vs Newcastle Match Preview
In their most recent Manchester City vs Newcastle encounter on April 3, 2023, both Manchester City and Newcastle anticipated a closely contested match due to the circumstances surrounding their respective clubs. Manchester City displayed their superior prowess and secured a well-deserved victory against the Magpies, who were eager to make a stronger impression but fell short.
Manchester City controlled 57% of the ball possession throughout the game. Although their attacking fluidity was not at its peak, they exhibited dominance on the field. On the other hand, Newcastle had 43% of the possession but struggled to break through the opponent’s defense despite some attempts.
Manchester City showcased impressive accuracy in their passing, with a completion rate of 86%. This allowed them to control the tempo of the game and exploit any opportunities to harm their opponents. Newcastle, however, had an 80% accuracy in their plays, although this lower statistic impacted their goal-scoring endeavors.
During the match, Manchester City managed three shots on goal and converted two of them into goals. In contrast, Newcastle had two attempts on target but failed to find the back of the net.
Midfielder Phil Foden opened the scoring for Manchester City in the 15th minute of the game, capitalizing on a pass from Rodri. The victory for Manchester City against Newcastle was sealed with a goal from midfielder Bernardo Silva, assisted by Haaland.
Upcoming games Premier League Round 2
Check out our full predictions listing for these and plenty more soccer betting tips.
Prediction Manchester City vs Newcastle EPL 2023
Between May 2021 and March 2023, the two clubs played five Manchester City vs Newcastle matches in the Premier League. Out of these encounters, Manchester City emerged victorious on four occasions, while one match ended in a draw. Unfortunately, Newcastle has been unable to secure a win against their opponents.
The prediction for Manchester City vs Newcastle is a 3-1 victory in favor of Manchester City.
Wait no more. Bet Now to win!
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!