Manchester City vs Leicester City Prediction and Odds Date 31
What a history these two clubs have, which undoubtedly leans in favor of one of them almost every time. And the Prediction for Manchester City vs Leicester City seems to point that it will continue to be the same way, a very needy Cityzens could triumph. There is a huge difference between the two so far in the competition, not only in match achievements, but also in goal average. The Foxes have barely managed to sustain a run that will keep them from relegation, and now they will go to the Etihad Stadium with everything to lose.
Manchester City vs Leicester City Odds and Statistics Premier League
Manchester City vs Leicester City Betting tips EPL: The season so far.
The Cityzens give themselves licenses they could little afford for the title fight, even so, they hold a fight they could go on to win.
Manchester City were going into the game confident of defending their title, but they were joined by an unexpected but greatly strengthened opponent in the form of Arsenal. And the Cityzens, who thought little or nothing of ever having such competition, slacked off in matches that they would end up losing or drawing. Thus, they would reach game number 20 with a five-point gap behind the Gunners. Now what they must do is to tighten up in all the upcoming games, hoping also that the rivals that have given them headaches so far, start losing or drawing.
The Foxes’ harsh reality in the competition lets them know that either they add more or they will find themselves in danger towards the last and decisive matches.
The progress in the competition far from improving is proving increasingly difficult to achieve good results for Leicester City. With twenty-one games played already their negative record was twelve defeats, meaning that they would have taken only 21 points out of a possible 63, dropping 42 points so far. At their pace, their stay in the First Division is becoming more and more endangered, as the fight at the bottom of the table is tight. Matches like Manchester City vs Leicester City do not look to be favorable, but they should do their best to excel in the upcoming games.
Manchester City vs Leicester City Preview Games and History
They played their last meeting on 29/10/22.
While Manchester City have managed to come out on top in most of their recent meetings with the Foxes, they have failed to make the difference on the scoreboard on all but one occasion. The visitors are a club that know how to stop and deal with them, even if they end up losing anyway.
The ball would be on the side of the Cityzens for much of the match, 65%, who were also failing to make a difference to the score; Leicester City, on the other hand, would have 35% control of the ball, going into the opposition half with purpose, but lacking the punch needed to deal with a defense of that level.
The visitors would have 90% accuracy in the combinations they would have developed, good technical level converted into attack, however, they were not finding it easy to increase the score; Leicester City would achieve 80% effectiveness in their passes, benefiting a good level of attack despite the lack of ball possession. Both clubs would have the same number of shots at goal, five each, but only Manchester City would manage to convert one of them into a goal.
It would be midfielder Kevin De Bruyne who would open the scoring, scoring the only goal of the match for the 1 – 0 of that Manchester City vs Leicester City.
Upcoming games Premier League Matchday 32
On date #31 will be played Brighton vs Manchester City; and Leicester City vs Wolves, the Foxes could win this match, but they must know that they will receive Wolves with their claws out to survive. Here at CXSports, we bring you the best predictions for you!
Prediction for Manchester City vs Leicester City in April 2023
The last five meetings between these two teams have taken place from April 2021 to October 2022: four in the Premier League and one in the Community Shield. The Cityzens have managed to win four of these duels; while the Foxes only one of them. The Premier League remains a competition that smiles closely on the home side; for the visitors the road is tougher. The Prediction for Manchester City vs Leicester City is 2 – 0 or 2 – 1.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
More Soccer Predictions
Free Sports Predictions
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!