Brentford vs Leicester City Prediction and Odds Round 28
The Brentford vs Leicester City duel has seen Leicester gradually distancing itself from its rival with a string of wins. So it would seem the prediction is already at hand for you to place your bets and win. That is until you analyze the entire table and realize that the bid for places is separated by just a few points, meaning the Bees will come in with a sting, as even a tie can make a difference. Here’s what you need to know.
Brentford vs Leicester City Odds and Statistics
Brentford vs Leicester City Betting Tips EPL
Since the beginning of the season, Brentford has managed to surprise everyone with a good performance, but in the first games after returning from the World Cup break, they put on a stellar performance. Out of four games, the first was a draw, and the other three were victories, including the one against Liverpool, with much superiority. In this Brentford vs Leicester City match, luck is once again on their side. Can you get a better position this season?
Leicester City had yet to be able to balance their games and has found it difficult to get many positive results in a row. But the icing on the cake was their return after Christmas, and that was that their first four games were heavy defeats that dragged them to the bottom of the table. Now they need to pick up as many points as possible. The more wins the better, even if there are games like Brentford vs Leicester City that don’t look good for the club.
Brentford vs Leicester City Preview Games and History
The last meeting between these clubs was on August 7, 2022, and was a meeting that showed the importance of not giving up. Leicester City had comfortably won this duel on the scoreboard, controlling the times and even the number of arrivals. But a lack of confidence and carelessness on the part of the Bees when they thought they were winning had a negative effect on the result. The Bees, who refused to give up, would not only take the points but would also draw the match.
The King Power Stadium would welcome these opponents in which the locals held the ball for 56% of the time and attacked their side. Brentford did their thing for the remaining 44% of the game. This recovered time served them to equalize the score.
Leicester City achieved an accuracy of 87% in combinations. They had a very good connection between the creators in midfield and the midfielders and forwards. The Bees hit 84% of the passes they created. When the time came, this was conclusive. The Foxes had five shots on goal, two of which ended well, while Brentford had three shots on goal, two of which were on target.
The scoring would open in the 33rd minute when Maddison passed the ball to midfielder Timothy Castagne who put his team ahead with the only goal of the first half. On the return, it would again be Leicester City who would score first, in the 46th minute, Vardy assisting midfielder Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall for the Foxes’ second goal.
But it was Brentford who got the better of it, with Henry providing the pass and Iban Toney scoring in the 62nd minute to give the visitors the lead they would never relinquish. And then, as soon as it was over, midfielder Josh Dasilva scored his in the 86th minute to sent Brentford vs Leicester City into a 2-2 draw.
Upcoming Games – EPL Round 28
On matchday 29 of the Premier League, Brighton vs Brentford will be played. Meanwhile, Crystal Palace vs Leicester City will bring us a duel in which the Foxes will have the opportunity to recover points, even if it is against this well-known opponent.
Get these and other football predictions for your bets right here on CXSports.
Prediction for Brentford vs Leicester City
The five most recent meetings between the two clubs took place between January 2020 and August 2022. The oldest two were in the FA Cup, and the last three in the Premier League.
The Foxes have won four of these duels, there has been one draw, and the Bees have not been able to see themselves defeating this rival. This campaign will be more profitable for the locals, who could break this losing streak.
The Brentford vs Leicester City betting tip is 2-1 for the Bees or a 2-2 draw.
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!