Liverpool vs Tottenham Prediction and Odds Round 34
This match is over. If you’re looking for the next match between Liverpool and Tottenham, check out our Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction.
There are some things that apparently never change for certain clubs, as they seem to have a predetermined level of play and, no matter how much pressure there is on the field, they usually end up winning. This is the case with these two clubs, who have recently faced each other with almost always the same winner. Both teams are not at their best, as they have been strongly criticized for their performance. The prediction for the Liverpool vs Tottenham match on April 30, 2023 takes into account their history and individual records.
Liverpool vs Tottenham Odds and Statistics Premier League
Liverpool vs Tottenham Betting Picks EPL
Liverpool is severely wobbling, and it’s hard to see the great team with a strong squad that they once were. But every team goes through a rough patch, and this may be their moment to experience it firsthand. Although they are still in the top ten with a good presence in the Premier League, they are not at their best, and this is reflected in other competitions such as the Champions League. The Liverpool vs Tottenham match is one of those games that could help the club regain some of its lost image if they manage to win again.
Tottenham Hotspur F.C.
The work of the Spurs has also been heavily criticized, despite showing improvement after the midpoint of the competition. Tottenham has struggled to earn every point they have, with fourteen victories in twenty-five games. However, four of these victories came in their last five matches, indicating that they could step up to achieve better results given the critical stage of the campaign. Although there are still difficult fixtures ahead, such as Liverpool vs Tottenham, they could reap the benefits if they arrive in good condition.
Liverpool vs Tottenham Preview Games and History
The last Liverpool vs Tottenham game was played on November 6, 2022. It was a tight game between two titans, who had drawn their last two encounters. This time, Liverpool would come out on top by the narrowest of margins, taking home all three points. Tottenham came close to salvaging a draw, but their lack of precision in executing their attacks prevented them from doing so.
The visitors had 54% ball possession, but they weren’t making a significant difference. While they were creating opportunities, they weren’t making the most of them. Tottenham had the remaining 46% of ball possession, but the rival defense frustrated almost all their attempts.
The two clubs were only separated by one point in terms of pass accuracy, with Liverpool achieving 83% and Tottenham 82%. The Reds had six shots on target, scoring two goals, while Tottenham had five shots on target and scored once.
The game was decided in the 11th minute when Núñez passed the ball to forward Mohamed Salah, who scored a goal. Salah scored a second goal in the 40th minute, giving Liverpool a comfortable lead going into halftime. The only goal for Tottenham came from a pass by Kulusevski to Harry Kane, but it wasn’t enough to prevent Liverpool from winning the match 2-1.
Upcoming Premier League Round 35 Games
On Matchday 35, Liverpool will face Brentford in Liverpool vs Brentford, while Tottenham will play against Crystal Palace in Tottenham vs Crystal Palace. It is an excellent opportunity for the Spurs to secure a victory at home.
Make sure you check out these and more sports forecasts for more chances to win.
Prediction Liverpool vs Tottenham
The last five matches between these two teams were played between December 2020 and November 2022, all in the Premier League. Liverpool won three of these matches, two ended in draws, and Tottenham has not won any recently. Both teams are very close in the table, with similar results, even in goal difference.
The prediction for Liverpool vs Tottenham is 1-0 or 1-1.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!