Fulham vs West Ham Prediction and Odds Date 16

The Cottagers again face a match that has been impossible for them to win recently, taking at most a point in ties. The Hammers took the last win as a fortuitous event, but equally they have been the ones who have been able to win previously as well. This matchday sixteen will be played at Craven Cottage Stadium on 09/12. The Prediction Fulham vs West Ham again puts the visitors as favorite candidates to achieve a victory, there is enough difference between them at the moment. But let’s take a closer look at how they are doing and what has happened to them recently.

Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham United Kingdom
10 Dec, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
West Ham United Kingdom
West Ham Predictions EPL

Fulham vs West Ham Bets Picks & More

Fulham vs West Ham Predictions and Tips

The Cottagers lose a bit of strength in this new cycle, it seems that the games are costing them a little more.

Fulham showed good signs in the previous campaign, being one of the newly promoted teams that put more strength to be able to stay and have a good participation. They finished in the middle of the table, specifically in the #10 spot, a pretty good achievement. Now they are looking a little weaker, having lost three of the first seven games of the tournament. There is room for them to stay, above all, out of danger, but they also have tough games coming up, such as Fulham vs West Ham.

Fulham vs West Ham Odds and Stats

The Hammers have picked up momentum and are pushing themselves towards the top half of the table, there is still room to stay in the top half of the table.

For West Ham this has been their uninterrupted competition for many years now. Having struggled in the previous Premier League, they seem to have been motivated to get a little more grit to face this new period. In their first seven games they managed to win four and draw one, so they were able to place themselves at #7 in the table, which is a good start. There are games that should be very profitable, such as Fulham vs West Ham, an opportunity to get three points.

Fulham vs West Ham Match Preview

The most recent match between these teams was played on 08/04/23.

There wasn’t much of a difference between them, and they couldn’t break the deadlock to get changes on the scoreboard. Fulham were not being able to take advantage to turn the game which was going their own way. The Hammers were looking even stronger up front, constantly making the other team uncomfortable.

The home side had the ball for 77% of the match, but this was of no use to them, as they struggled to build dangerous moves; West Ham, with the remaining 23% of possession, aimed to attack, without being intimidated or missing any chances.

Fulham would finish 88% of the moves created successfully, however, they were mostly confined in their own half; the visitors achieved 62% passing accuracy, losing out between clearances and long passes to get out and take advantage of the time. The Cottagers had three shots on target, but were unable to score, while West Ham had five shots on target, but were unable to convert.

The only goal in Fulham vs West Ham would come from midfielder Harrison Reed, who would score in his own net, giving the victory to the rivals.

Upcoming Matches Date 17 Premier League

On date seventeen, Newcastle vs Fulham; and West Ham vs Wolves will be played.

The top soccer predictions with the best information so you can win with your bets are at CxSports.

Prediction Fulham vs West Ham 2023

The most recent games played between these teams have been between November 2020 and April 2023, all in the Premier League. The Cottagers have failed to pick up any wins; they would draw twice; and the Hammers have taken three games. The Prediction Fulham vs West Ham is 0 – 1 or 0 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham United Kingdom
  • L
  • D
  • L
  • D
  • L
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham United Kingdom
  • W
  • D
  • W
  • D
  • W
10 Dec, 15:00 Premier League
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
VS
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham United Kingdom
10 Dec, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
West Ham United Kingdom
West Ham Predictions EPL

More Soccer Predictions

01 Jun, 21:00
Dortmund Predictions
Dortmund
VS
Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid
01 Jun, 23:00
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Deportivo Riestra Predictions
Deportivo Riestra
02 Jun, 19:30
Platense Predictions
Platense
VS
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
03 Jun, 01:15
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
VS
Tigre Predictions
Tigre