Fulham vs Brentford Prediction and Odds Date 02
The competition is progressing, and the clubs are just picking up the pace again in the Premier League. This Fulham vs Brentford match for matchday #02 will be played at Craven Cottage on June 19, 2023. Fulham, playing on their home turf, will face formidable opponents who have consistently fought for favorable outcomes. However, Fulham knows they have the potential to secure points in this encounter. On the other hand, Brentford will be determined to give their all, making this game a test of endurance. The Fulham vs Brentford prediction indicates a closely contested match, with both clubs having a chance to gain an advantage. We give you the necessary data to make a solid bet.
Fulham vs Brentford Betting Tips EPL
Fulham vs Brentford Odds and Statistics
Fulham Preview Games and History
This season, Fulham aims to make significant improvements in order to distinguish themselves. They possess the potential to become a formidable team that can withstand tough competition. While they have shown resilience against strong opponents, they have struggled to maintain consistent performances, which has hindered their progress in the league standings. Despite suffering several defeats, their determination has led to victories and draws.
Now, as they prepare to face Brentford in the Fulham vs Brentford Premier League match, they approach it with the belief that they can achieve something, especially when playing at home.
Brentford Preview Games and History
Having performed well last season, Brentford has the capability to present an even greater challenge this time around. With just nine losses throughout the competition, they maintained one of the best records in this aspect. However, there were instances where they couldn’t capitalize on matches that were within their grasp or failed to protect leads. By refining these aspects, they can become a formidable opponent for many teams, including Fulham in their upcoming match on matchday number two of the season.
Fulham vs Brentford Match Preview
In their most recent encounter on June 3, 2023, Fulham and Brentford displayed a closely contested match, consistent with their previous meetings. Fulham initially took the lead but was later equalized by Brentford, who aimed to secure an advantage or at least a point until the final whistle.
Throughout the match, Fulham dominated possession, having 64% of the ball. Despite their statistical superiority, they were unable to fully capitalize on this advantage. Brentford, on the other hand, held onto possession for 36% of the game and utilized it to launch constant attacks against their opponents.
Fulham demonstrated an 82% passing accuracy, yet they struggled to find the necessary space to assert their dominance on the field. Meanwhile, Brentford displayed a 66% accuracy in their plays, focusing on pressuring their opponents during long passes. The visitors had five shots on target, resulting in a goal, whereas Brentford had six shots, two of which found the back of the net.
The scoring action began in the 6th minute when defender Ethan Pinnock opened the scoring. Midfielder Manor Solomon equalized for Fulham in the 39th minute, leaving the teams level at halftime in the Fulham vs Brentford encounter. In the second half, striker Ivan Toney reclaimed the lead for Brentford through a penalty kick. The game concluded with a goal from midfielder Mathias Jensen in the 85th minute.
Upcoming gamesPremier League Round 2
Check out our full predictions listing for these and plenty more win probability soccer.
Prediction Fulham vs Brentford EPL 2023
In their five most recent encounters spanning from June 2020 to March 2023, Fulham and Brentford faced each other twice in the Premier League, twice in the Championship, and once in the EFL Cup. Out of these matches, Fulham emerged victorious in two games, while Brentford secured three Fulham vs Brentford wins.
Based on this record, the Fulham vs Brentford forecast for the upcoming match is a predicted scoreline of 1-2 in favor of Brentford.
Wait no more. Bet Now to win!
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!