Fulham vs Leeds Prediction and Odds

As we get closer to the end of the competition, the matches become more and more exciting. And it is that each team is doing the accounts of what they need to achieve to achieve their individual goals, either position for another competition, better place or simply save their participation for a new season. The Prediction for Fulham vs Leeds highlights the efforts that both teams have been making since their chances to finish as well as possible.

Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham UK
22 Apr, 13:30 Premier League Bet Now
Leeds UK
Leeds United predictions

Fulham vs Leeds Odds and Statistics Premier League Date 32

Fulham vs Leeds Betting tips EPL: The season so far.

Fulham

The Cottagers have been finding it increasingly difficult to sustain the best of runs, but their partixipation has been top notch.

Fulham started with everything to occupy the top of the table, however, and not for lack of good participation, collecting the same positive results day after day has been impossible for them. They will do everything to finish in a good position, an example of this was the ten wins and five draws achieved in their twenty-third match played. In Fulham vs Leeds they will have the opportunity to add another victory to the list.

Leeds

The Peacocks fail to get the improvement that will guarantee them to be out of danger at such decisive dates.

What Leeds have been going through has been worrying for fans, coaching staff and of course, for the players. And it is nothing more than the weak structure of the team, combined with a high level of demand such as that of the English First Division. There are games that may not be favorable for them, such as Fulham vs Leeds, which would not help their intention to continue in the Premier, but the effort will be until the end.

Fulham vs Leeds Preview Games and History

On 23/10/22 they played one of their most recent matches.

The home side would be the first to take the lead, however, their goal was the impetus for an immediate and unceremonious response from Fulham, who would manage to take all three points at Elland Road.

The Cotaggers would have 42% ball possession, but were managing their timing very well to get into the opposition half; Leeds would handle the ball for the other 58% of the game, although they were having more time to themselves, the game was progressing fairly evenly.

Fulham achieved 71% passing accuracy, not the best performance, but the performance was enough against this opponent; the Peacocks achieved 79% passing accuracy, with this they were also outperforming their opponents, but it would not be enough. Both teams had five shots on goal, three for the visitors and two for Leeds.

The home side opened the scoring with a goal by striker Rodrigo Moreno Machado in the 20th minute of the match. It would be followed by a goal from Cottagers striker Aleksandar Mitrovic in the 26th minute, who received a pass from Pereira. In the second half, the first goal would be for the visitors, in the 74th minute again Pereira served a ball, received and scored by defender Bobby Reid. In the 84th minute, they scored the third against Leeds, from a pass from Reed to midfielder William. And this goal feast would end with a goal by the Peacocks striker Crysencio Summerville with a pass from Gelhardt for the 3 – 2 Fulham vs Leeds.

Upcoming EPL Games for Matchday 33

On date #33 will take place Aston Villa vs Fulham; and Leeds vs Leicester City, this match may also be a road loss for the Peacocks. Brought to you by CXSports, your #1 source for predictions and odds. 

Prediction for Fulham vs Leeds in April 2023

Five of the most recent meetings between these two sides have taken place between June 2020 and October 2022, three in the Premier League; one in the Championship; and one in the EFL Cup. The Cottagers have won just once, most recently in the Premiership, and the Peacocks have won the other four. In this campaign, the difference between the two clubs is huge, with the home team standing out. The Forecast for Fulham vs Leeds is 2 – 0 or 3 – 1.

What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham UK
  • W
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
Leeds United predictions
Leeds UK
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
22 Apr, 13:30 Premier League
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
VS
Leeds United predictions
Leeds
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham UK
22 Apr, 13:30 Premier League Bet Now
Leeds UK
Leeds United predictions

More Soccer Predictions

01 Jun, 21:00
Dortmund Predictions
Dortmund
VS
Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid
01 Jun, 23:00
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Deportivo Riestra Predictions
Deportivo Riestra
02 Jun, 19:30
Platense Predictions
Platense
VS
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
03 Jun, 01:15
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
VS
Tigre Predictions
Tigre