Crystal Palace vs Arsenal Prediction and Odds Date 02
The upcoming clash between Crystal Palace and Arsenal at Selhurst Park promises to kickstart the new season with an excellent showdown. Crystal Palace, playing on their home turf, are eager to secure a victory after their previous win at home two seasons ago. However, Arsenal enters this match with equal, if not greater, strength compared to the previous season. Analyzing the Crystal Palace vs Arsenal prediction, it’s clear that one team has displayed a higher level of determination over the past year, aiming to achieve the best possible results. As a result, this team emerges as the clear favorite to win.
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal Betting Tips EPL
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal Odds and Statistics
Crystal Palace Preview Games and History
Despite the intense competition for higher positions, Crystal Palace successfully maintained a mid-table position in the previous season. The Premier League’s level of play demands that teams give their best in every match to avoid sinking to the bottom of the table, from which escape becomes increasingly challenging. While Crystal Palace didn’t stand out prominently, they held their ground and finished in the respectable 11th position. Certain fixtures, such as Crystal Palace vs Arsenal, pose additional complexity and difficulty.
In this Crystal Palace vs Arsenal home game, Crystal Palace aims to deliver a strong performance and make their mark.
Arsenal Preview Games and History
The disappointment that lingered at the end of the previous campaign will serve as the driving force for Arsenal to once again contend for the title. Throughout the season, they held the championship within their grasp, but any lapse in performance could prove costly, potentially resulting in losing everything they had worked for. This is the reality they faced. After maintaining a considerable lead over their closest rival, they ultimately faltered, missing out on becoming Premier League champions. However, now they return to the arena, facing Crystal Palace vs. Arsenal on the second matchday.
In this Crystal Palace vs Arsenal fixture, they should handle it with relative ease, aiming to secure all three points.
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal Match Preview
The most recent Crystal Palace vs Arsenal match took place on March 19, 2023. These matches were of utmost importance, as they offered a chance for the home team to reclaim lost ground. In the end, Crystal Palace secured a comfortable victory, displaying strategic dominance throughout the match. Although Crystal Palace felt they were on par with their opponents, they struggled to cope with their lethal efficiency.
Crystal Palace had 37% ball possession, which proved insufficient in trying to level the increasingly widening scoreline against them. On the other hand, Arsenal controlled the game with 63% possession, effectively pressing forward.
Crystal Palace completed 77% of their plays, showcasing a commendable level of performance and creating promising opportunities in the opposition’s territory. However, all their attempts were repelled. Arsenal, on the other hand, demonstrated an impressive 86% pass accuracy, operating with minimal errors and displaying great fluidity. Both teams had five shots on goal, with Arsenal finding the back of the net four times, while the hosts managed to score only once.
In the 28th minute, Arsenal opened the scoring with Gabriel Martinelli converting a pass from Saka. The second goal came in the 43rd minute, with White assisting Bukayo Saka. Arsenal continued their dominance in the second half, as Trossard set up Granit Xhaka to find the net in the 55th minute. Crystal Palace managed to pull one back in the 63rd minute through Jeff Schlupp’s goal, but they eventually conceded another goal in the 74th minute. Tierney provided the assist for Saka to secure his second goal of the match.
Upcoming games Premier League Round 2
Check out our full predictions listing for these and plenty more soccer betting tips.
Prediction Crystal Palace vs Arsenal EPL 2023
In their five most recent Crystal Palace vs Arsenal games, spanning from May 2021 to March 2023 in the Premier League, Crystal Palace emerged victorious in only one, while they had a draw in another. Arsenal, on the other hand, secured victory in the remaining three games.
Based on this track record, the prediction for Crystal Palace vs Arsenal is a 0-2 victory in favor of Arsenal.
Wait no more. Bet Now to win!
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!