Chelsea vs Aston Villa Prediction and Odds Round 29

This match is over. If you’re looking for the next match between Chelsea and Aston Villa, check out our Chelsea vs Aston Villa Prediction.

In the upcoming Chelsea vs Aston Villa match, the two teams seem to be heading in opposite directions. While Chelsea is struggling to find their footing in the Premier League, Aston Villa has shown remarkable progress in recent times. Chelsea has lost their luster and is currently in the lower half of the table, whereas Aston Villa is on the rise. Let’s analyze their gameplay in the current season and their previous encounters to make a prediction.

Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea England
01 Apr, 17:30 Premier League Bet Now
Aston Villa England
Aston Villa Predictions EPL

Chelsea vs Aston Villa Odds and Statistics

Chelsea vs Aston Villa Betting Tips EPL

Chelsea

Chelsea, at the halfway point of the competition, still couldn’t see a way out of the negative patch they were going through. It is not that they were in danger of relegation, but what they were achieving had nothing to do with what they were used to at the club. In matchday #19 they had already suffered seven defeats.

In this Chelsea vs Aston Villa match, they will meet one of the clubs guilty of those numbers.

Aston Villa

We have been able to witness how Aston Villa, who has not made much of an impact in the competition, is looking to achieve better results. Already halfway through the competition, the club has suffered eight defeats, but their last five matches towards matchday #19 ended in three wins, one draw, and one defeat.

They will play Chelsea vs Aston Villa looking to repeat the result, although this time they are away.

Chelsea vs Aston Villa Preview Games and History

The most recent match between Chelsea and Aston Villa was a friendly held at the Al-Nahyan Stadium on December 11, 2022. Aston Villa scored an early goal which proved to be the deciding factor in the match. Although Chelsea seemed to dominate the field, they had few scoring opportunities, and the level of play was fairly even between the two teams.

Chelsea had 51% of the possession, just slightly more than their opponents, leaving the Villans with the remaining 49% of the possession, which they used to create more of an attack.

Both clubs had exactly the same percentage of passes completed, 90% each: Aston Villa would make 561 passes and the Blues 577. The Villans would have five shots on goal, only one of which would end in goal. Chelsea, on the other hand, would have three shots on goal, none of which would have the desired ending for the team.

In the 7th minute, the Villans scored the goal. Watkins was the creator of the pass to midfielder John McGinn to seal the match Chelsea vs Aston Villa 0-1.

Upcoming Games – EPL Round 30

On matchday 30 of the Premier League, Wolves will face Chelsea in Wolves vs Chelsea, while Aston Villa will play against Nottingham in Aston Villa vs Nottingham. The Villans have the potential to maintain their lead, especially with the advantage of playing at home.

Find these and more EPL predictions right here on CXSports.

Prediction for Chelsea vs Aston Villa

The last five encounters between Chelsea and Aston Villa have taken place between September 2021 and December 2022, with one match in the EFL Cup, one friendly, and three in the Premier League.

Of these five games, Chelsea has won four, while Aston Villa has secured only one victory in their most recent matches. The two teams have had a relatively similar run of results in the current season, with some results going their way.

The prediction for the upcoming Chelsea vs Aston Villa match is for a closely contested game ending in a 2-2 draw or a 2-1 home win for Chelsea.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea England
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa England
  • W
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
01 Apr, 17:30 Premier League
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea England
01 Apr, 17:30 Premier League Bet Now
Aston Villa England
Aston Villa Predictions EPL

More Soccer Predictions

24 Jul, 00:00
Gimnasia y Esgrima Predictions
Gimnasia
VS
San Lorenzo Predictions
San Lorenzo
24 Jul, 00:00
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
VS
Banfield Predictions
Banfield
24 Jul, 00:00
Independiente Predictions
Independiente
VS
Barracas Central Predictions
Barracas Central
24 Jul, 00:00
Sarmiento Predictions
Sarmiento
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing