Burnley vs Tottenham Prediction Date 4

Get ready for an exciting match ahead! The long-awaited encounter between these two fierce rivals is finally here, as the Vinotintos make their return with a bang. Despite Tottenham’s recent struggles, they are determined to turn things around and show their mettle in upcoming fixtures. The clash between Burnley and Tottenham will take place at Turf Moor Stadium on September 2. Although the outcome of the previous campaign doesn’t significantly alter the balance, the Burnley vs Tottenham prediction holds valuable insights for score predictions. Let’s find out which team you should back with your bets.

Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley England
02 Sep, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Tottenham England
Tottenham FC predictions

Burnley vs Tottenham Odds and Statistics

Burnley vs Tottenham Betting Tips EPL

Burnley

The relegation blow dealt a heavy blow to the Vinotintos, but it also served as a catalyst for improvement and a strong comeback. The Burnley team has proven that they belong in the Premier League, and they are determined to avoid a repeat of their previous departure. They topped the Second Division, achieving an impressive feat of amassing over 100 points and a formidable goal tally.

They are well aware of the challenges they face in the new Premier League campaign, including the Burnley vs Tottenham match. But they approach it with unwavering determination and confidence in their squad’s potential to go far.

Tottenham

With a new technical director at the helm, Tottenham seeks to rejuvenate itself in this campaign. The Spurs are eager to reclaim their former glory and return to the top. Tottenham has appeared distant from the moments of triumph they once enjoyed in recent seasons. Defeats have become a common occurrence, even in matches that were once considered easy for them. As a result, the club is implementing a new strategy that emphasizes greater mobility within the squad right from the start.

Despite the challenge, the Burnley vs Tottenham game presents an opportunity for them to secure a vital three points.

Burnley vs Tottenham Preview Games and History

Their last Burnley vs Tottenham match took place on May 15, 2022, and showcased Burnley’s exceptional defensive organization. They skillfully anticipated their opponent’s intentions, effectively nullifying any direct attacking threats. Despite Tottenham’s overall superiority, they struggled to find the necessary finishing touch to secure a victory. Ultimately, the match was decided by a crucial penalty kick.

The visitors maintained 31% ball possession, primarily focusing on defensive solidity and minimizing vulnerabilities. On the other hand, Tottenham enjoyed 69% ball possession and consistently pressed forward, yet struggled to convert their attacking opportunities into goals.

Burnley showcased an impressive 73% accuracy in their passing combinations, allowing them to effectively clear their defensive lines. Meanwhile, the home team completed 87% of their passes with a presence across the field but lacked the required clinical touch. Burnley had one shot on target but failed to convert, while Tottenham attempted eight shots on goal without finding the back of the net.

The Burnley vs Tottenham match reached its decisive moment with a penalty kick confidently taken by striker Harry Kane.

Will the history repeat itself? Find out our prediction ahead. 

Upcoming Games Round 5 Premier League

On date #5, these clubs will play Nottingham Forest vs Burnley and Tottenham vs Sheffield United.

Check out our full predictions listing for these and plenty more soccer odds predictions.

Prediction Burnley vs Tottenham 2023

In the last five Burnley vs Tottenham matches, Tottenham emerged victorious in four instances, while Burnley secured one win for themselves.

The Burnley vs Tottenham prediction points towards a probable scoreline of 1-2 in favor of Tottenham.

Wait no more. Bet Now to win!

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley England
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • L
  • L
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham England
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • W
02 Sep, 16:00 Premier League
Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley England
02 Sep, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Tottenham England
Tottenham FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

13 Apr, 13:30
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
13 Apr, 14:00
Atletico Madrid Predictions and Bets
Atletico Madrid
VS
Girona FC betting tips and predictions
Girona
13 Apr, 16:00
Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley
VS
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton
13 Apr, 16:00
Predictions West Ham
West Ham
VS
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham