Boca Juniors vs Sarmiento Predictions and Odds Date 22
Once again, these two teams will face each other, being more on a par so that there will be a rematch of the previous dates. The match will be played at La Bombonera, on 02/07 at the Xeneizes’ home field so that they can try to improve their record. The Greens will look to take advantage of the opponent’s declining condition, and try to take the points away. The Prediction for Boca vs Sarmiento we look at what the latest results have been, as well as what the current data and statistics reflect. We will tell you everything you need to place your bets.
Boca Juniors vs Sarmiento Odds and Statistics
Boca Juniors vs Sarmiento Betting tips AFA First Division: The season so far.
The moment of the Xeneizes is not this one, they are vulnerable and every match for them is a decisive date with maximum demand.
Boca Juniors has not been able to advance with confidence and security throughout the different dates that have been played. The club has not found the formula to get out of the bad moment in which they find themselves, where at the thirteenth game played, the defeats already exceeded the victories 6 to 4. They have only managed to accumulate 15 points out of a possible 39, a compromising situation. They will play Boca Juniors vs Sarmiento, from which they have been undefeated in all of them recently, can they continue with the streak?
For the Greens it is not their best moment either, many defeats in few games and few signs of managing to recover.
Sarmiento would have played almost half of their matches as lost, that is to say, in six out of fourteen duels they had failed to score a single point. In addition to this, four of the other eight dates would be draws, getting only 4 points out of a possible 12 of them. Of these results, three would have occurred in the last five matches played to date. Boca Juniors vs Sarmiento could be an opportunity to stand out, although it will be complicated.
Boca Juniors vs Sarmiento Match Preview:
They played the most recent match between them on 12/10/22.
They would play at the Eva Peron stadium, and there would not be much difference between the locals and the rivals. The result in favor was sought by both teams, but it would be Boca Juniors who would score the only goal of the match in a fortuitous shot, which would give them the victory.
For the visitors the possession of the ball was superior, and perhaps that minimum in the statistics, 56% would be part of the combination to get above the rival; Sarmiento, on the other hand, with 44% of possession of the ball, looked for and managed to measure themselves as equals, and the match was almost even again.
Boca Juniors would manage to finish 73% of the plays successfully, they were superior to their rivals, and were making the difference that in the end would be reflected in the scoreboard; the Greens, on the other hand, would have a 67% of accuracy in the passes, it was not enough for them to exert more pressure. The Xeneizes would shoot seven times at the opponent’s goal, scoring one goal; while Sarmiento would shoot six times inside the three posts, without managing to convert.
Boca Juniors vs Sarmiento would end 1 – 0 with a pass created by Benedetto and a goal by striker Luca Langoni at minute 45′ + 1′.
Upcoming matches in the AFA First Division
Get Sports Predictions for this and many other matches at CXSports.
Prediction for Boca Juniors vs Sarmiento in July 2023
Between July 2015 and October 2022 there have been the five most recent duels between these two teams, all in the Primera División. The Xeneizes have managed to take the win in four of these matches; one would end in a draw; while The Greens have not been able to win any. In the campaign they are separated by just a fine line, with very similar results. The Prediction for Boca Juniors vs Sarmiento is 1 – 0 or 1 – 1.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!