• Rugby

  • Football

  • Basketball

  • Soccer

Teams by Country
France

France

Teams by Country
USA

USA

Teams by Country
USA

USA

Teams by Country
UK

UK

France Leagues

FFR

nationale championnat federal logo

Nationale 1 French Rugby

USA Leagues
Wolves vs Bournemouth Predictions EPL

Wolves vs Bournemouth Predictions EPL

USA Leagues
Wolves vs Bournemouth Predictions EPL

UK Leagues
Premier League Logo

English Premier League

Wolves vs Bournemouth Predictions and Odds

Wolves vs Bournemouth Prediction: we will see that previous experience is not enough. Attention to the current conditions of the teams. The Premier League continues to offer the best soccer matches of all leagues, but as well as this, the demand is also the highest. Many clubs get to play in this competition but the competition overcomes them, recovering and continuing is not so easy. 

Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves Wolves
18 Feb, 16:00 English Premier League Bet Now
Bournemouth Bournemouth
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League

Wolves vs Bournemouth Predictions and Odds for Matchday 24 Premier League

Wolves vs Bournemouth Betting tips EPL: The season so far.

Wolves

Wolves have declined impressively compared to what they are showing on the pitch this season. It is practically impossible for them to keep up with the demands of the English Premier League. Matches like Wolves vs Bournemouth 18/02/23 will continue to hinder this team’s attempts to improve.

Bournemouth

Bournemouth is getting the road, although difficult, is not so complicated, the stumbles weigh to the point that they must take care of every game from now on, plus the points obtained help them to maintain a little more tranquility than some relegation candidates rivals. Wolves vs Bournemouth 18/02/23 looks good for them.

Wolves vs Bournemouth Preview Games and History

This match was played at the Vitality Stadium, both teams were trying to give their best, the locals were looking for the points against an opponent that they knew was not in the best conditions. While the locals were trying to add to a campaign that was going uphill for them.

The Wolves managed to dominate the ball, keeping it for most of the game, 66% of the time they were able to generate their play in the middle and front of the field, although this did not translate into goals; for their part, the Cherries, who had the ball for the remaining 34% of the game, had a couple of chances, nothing concrete, but they did prevent the progress of the rival.

Wolves were playing a game of control and passing and in this they were 89% effective; on the other hand, while they managed to get hold of the ball, Bournemouth’s passing accuracy was 74%. In the whole match the visitors had only 4 clear chances on goal, none of them came to fruition; while the home side had two shots on goal, they also failed to score.

This was a rather sober match, without much to sing and shout about. Even the urgency of the victory did not lead to strong actions on the pitch, some yellow cards were handed out, but the game remained clean for the most part. The first caution would come for Norberto Murara, Bournemouth’s goalkeeper; by the end of the match two more players, one from each team would also see their cards, midfielder Rúben Neves from Wolves and defender Chris Mephan from the Cherries.

Upcoming matches Premier League Date 25

On date #25 of the Premier League the following duels will be played: Fulham vs Wolves (Wolves will not have an easy road ahead) and Bournemouth vs Manchester City.

Prediction for Wolves vs Bournemouth February 2023

The last five games Wolves vs Bournemouth have played have come between December 2018 and August 2022. History tells us that the predominant in these duels have been Wolves, getting 3 wins; while the Cherries have achieved none and there have been two draws. However, it seems that the roles are somewhat reversed this season, so the Wolves vs Bournemouth 18/02/23 Forecast is for, again a draw at 1 – 1 or a victory of the Cherries with 1 goal, over the Wolves at 0.

Check out our other EPL Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.

18 Feb, 16:00 English Premier League
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth

More Soccer Predictions

10 Feb, 21:00
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
VS
Girona predictions
Girona
11 Feb, 13:30
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham
VS
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
11 Feb, 16:00
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
VS
Brentford Predictions Premier League
Brentford
11 Feb, 16:00
Southampton FC Predictions EPL
Southampton
VS
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves