Wolves vs Bournemouth Prediction and Odds Date 29

These clubs that are close on each other’s heels have not had that many clashes over the years. The Wolves are the ones who have managed to win the most, including the first match of the campaign between them. The Cherries last had a win, which came at the end of the previous season. This new duel will be taking place at Molineux Stadium on 16/03/24. The Prediction Wolves vs Bournemouth presents us with a very fair match, but in which the best chance to win is for the home side. Let’s go with concrete data so that you can place bets with higher profits for you.

Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves United Kingdom
16 Mar, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Bournemouth United Kingdom
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League

Wolves vs Bournemouth Betting Tips, Advice and More!

Wolves vs Bournemouth Predictions and Picks

The Wolves have been doing a good job, especially more stable, staying in positions out of danger.

Wolves would have been in round nineteen in the #11 spot, a fairly comfortable space which they would have reached thanks to seven wins and four draws. They were progressing with important flaws in defense, which was not letting them get better results and the goals against were piling up. Wolves vs Bournemouth cannot be taken for granted, no matter how much they know they can manage to keep the points at home.

Wolves vs Bournemouth Odds & Stats

The Cherries are just warming up to being part of the First Division again, but they are showing improvement.

Bournemouth managed to close round number eighteen with a cumulative 25 points out of a possible 54 so far. The last five matches would have all been aggregate, four of them victories. They were proving not only that they were fit to remain in the English Premier League 2024, but that they can improve over time. Wolves vs Bournemouth is a match that is within reach, they could go for a draw at the very least.

Wolves vs Bournemouth Fixture Preview

On 10/21/23 they played the most recent match between them.

Wolves had a great game with which they were able to give a demonstration of their level, coming back in the second half. The Cherries opened the scoring and tried to keep it that way, but came back from the break with confidence to spare, and would give away space.

The visitors had 67% ball handling, were becoming more and more present, which gave them the chance to turn the score around; Bournemouth were left with 33% of the ball possession, were initially much more active, but then lost their way.

Wolves finished 85% of their moves in the right way, they closed the match in a very good way, without having stopped pressing; the locals finished accurately 75% of their passes, the performance was not high enough to have been able to safeguard the result. The Wolves had seven shots on target, scoring two goals; and Bournemouth had four shots on goal, converting once.

In the 17th minute, forward Dominic Solanke scored the first goal of the match, off a pass from Billing. In the 47th minute, striker Matheus Cunha scored the equalizer for Wolves vs Bournemouth. And in the 88th minute, striker Sasa Kalajdzic would give his team the victory.

Upcoming matches Date 30 Premier League

On the thirtieth date will be played Aston Villa vs Wolves; and Bournemouth vs Everton.

Get complete and up to date soccer betting predictions on our website, the best in CxSports.

Prediction Wolves vs Bournemouth

The five most recent games these two clubs have played against each other have been between November 2019 and October 2023, all in the Premier League. The Wolves have won on three occasions; drawn once; and the Cherries have one win. The Prediction Wolves vs Bournemouth is 1 – 1 or 2 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves United Kingdom
  • W
  • L
  • D
  • W
  • W
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth United Kingdom
  • L
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • L
16 Mar, 16:00 Premier League
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves United Kingdom
16 Mar, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Bournemouth United Kingdom
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League

More Soccer Predictions

21 Feb, 21:00
Porto Predictions
Porto
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
21 Feb, 21:00
Napoli Predictions
Napoli
VS
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona
23 Feb, 21:00
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
23 Feb, 21:00
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal