Bournemouth vs Everton Prediction and Odds Date 30

The Cherries have accumulated the most points in recent matches against this rival, however, in the last few games they have been losing strength. The Toffees, on the other hand, have been gaining ground and making this match their own. This new match day thirty will be taking place at the Vitality stadium on 30/03/24. The Prediction Bournemouth vs Everton is again the visitors, who have what it takes to rack up one more win heading into the final whistle. Let’s see what has been happening with both clubs, concise information for you to make better bets.

Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth United Kingdom
30 Mar, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Everton United Kingdom
Everton FC predictions

Bournemouth vs Everton Free Betting Tips

Bournemouth vs Everton Predictions and Picks

The work of the Cherries may not be the most fruitful, but they do put all their efforts and are gradually making their mark

Bournemouth managed to reach nineteen games played while being in the middle of the table, with 25 points accumulated out of a possible 57 so far. Although wins and losses were almost on a par in numbers so far, games with good results were becoming more and more in a row. However, there are some that are costing them, such as Bournemouth vs Everton coming up.

Bournemouth vs Everton Odds & Stats

The Toffees do not intend to be defeated by adversity, they are trying to regain the points that were taken away from them in order to continue in the competition.

The 23/24 Premier League is a tough place for everyone involved, but Everton have been particularly hard hit this season. Ignoring that situation, they are trying to make up ground so that they can go into the last few games in a more relaxed mood. Bournemouth vs Everton is a must-win occasion to not only get a win, but to be able to do so with a difference that will help them.

Bournemouth vs Everton Match Preview

On 07/03/24 they played the most recent match between them.

Bournemouth once again played on the other team’s premise, despite trying to dominate and take control. The Toffees managed to keep the pressure up top without much trouble, managing from the first half to impose themselves without much difficulty.

The visitors controlled 53% of the possession of the ball, at times they were seen with good intentions of hurting the other team, but they got lost; Everton kept 47% of the possession of the ball, so that almost everything was spent in the opponent’s field.

Bournemouth would finish 79% of their moves correctly, it was not a good level and they lacked strength right up front; the home team would reach 77% passing accuracy, it helped them to have a more active offense that would energize the game away from their own half. The Cherries had four shots on goal, but were unable to score; and Everton had eight shots on goal, scoring three goals.

The first goal in the Bournemouth vs Everton game came in the 8th minute from midfielder James Garner. In the 37th minute, midfielder Jack Harrison scored the second. And in the 60th minute midfielder Abdoulaye Doucouré would score, assisted by Harrison.

Upcoming games Round 31 Premier League

On matchday 31, Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace; and Newcastle vs Everton will be played.

CxSports has the soccer odds predictions that will help you the most when betting.

Prediction Bournemouth vs Everton

The five most recent matches between these two teams have taken place between July 2021 and October 2023, one in the EFL Cup and four in the Premier League. The Cherries have won on three occasions; and the Toffs on two occasions. The Prediction Bournemouth vs Everton is 0 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth United Kingdom
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • W
Everton FC predictions
Everton United Kingdom
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • L
  • L
30 Mar, 16:00 Premier League
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth
VS
Everton FC predictions
Everton
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth United Kingdom
30 Mar, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Everton United Kingdom
Everton FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 Feb, 21:00
Porto Predictions
Porto
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
21 Feb, 21:00
Napoli Predictions
Napoli
VS
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona
23 Feb, 21:00
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
23 Feb, 21:00
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal