West Ham vs Wolves Prediction and Odds Date 17

The Hammers have been stronger in these most recent meetings against this opponent, although they have been very even. The Wolves were the last to win, and have been able to hold each other’s reading. This match day seventeen fixture will be played at the Olympic Stadium in London on 16/12. The Prediction West Ham vs Wolves remains, like the others between them, a bit of a toss up; although the home side carry more chance of being able to win. Let’s go with the detailed information of what has happened with the clubs recently, you will have more clarity to make your bets.

West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham United Kingdom
17 Dec, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
Wolves United Kingdom
Wolves Predictions and Tips

West Ham vs Wolves Betting Picks, Advice and More!

West Ham vs Wolves Predictions and Tips

The Hammers have woken up on the right foot to play this new campaign. By closing down the defense they could go far

There is a good picture painted for West Ham, who out of the first eight games played managed to win four and draw two, thus keeping them in the #7 position in the table. Against them is the defensive part, which, if they manage to tighten it up a bit, they could really stay in a good position. There is a chance for them to keep the victory at home in this West Ham vs Wolves, but beware that the others know how to get to them and know the weak points.

West Ham vs Wolves Odds and Stats

The Wolves continue to struggle as they did last season, but this time they have managed to stay out of danger.

It was not easy for Wolves to recover from being in the Premier League last season in much of the competition, especially in the first round, in the relegation places. But they managed to recover and with it the permanence. They continue to have many failures, losing four of the first eight matches. But they are still getting back to back wins. West Ham vs Wolves is a challenging duel, but with the right pressure they could at least opt for a draw.

West Ham vs Wolves Match Preview

The most recent meeting between them was played on 14/01/23.

As usual in the clashes between them, everything was quite even. There was mobility on the field and intentions from both sides. But it was The Wolves who managed to break the deadlock and score. West Ham tried, but then could not reverse the result.

The visitors would dominate 41% of the time with the ball, even with this small statistical minority they kept attacking at the same pace as the other team. Wolves were left with 59% possession of the ball, which would give them that little bit of superiority needed to win.

West Ham would manage to finish 78% of their moves with precision, having some important failures in transitions and to score at the top; the home side managed 83% of their passes, achieving a better focus in attack, which in the end would be worth it all. The Hammers shot four times on goal, failing to score; and Wolves would shoot four times on goal, scoring once.

The West Ham vs Wolves score would end with a single substitution made by midfielder Daniel Podence in the 48th minute.

Upcoming fixtures Date 18 Premier League

On matchday eighteen, West Ham vs Man United and Wolves vs Chelsea will be played.

If you are looking for some soccer betting predictions, you are in the right place, CxSports.

Prediction West Ham vs Wolves 2023

Between April 2021 and January 2023, the five most recent matches between them have been played, all in the Premier League. The Hammers have won on three occasions; and Wolves came away with two victories. The Prediction West Ham vs Wolves is 2 – 1 or 2 – 0.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham United Kingdom
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • W
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves United Kingdom
  • W
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • L
17 Dec, 15:00 Premier League
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham
VS
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham United Kingdom
17 Dec, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
Wolves United Kingdom
Wolves Predictions and Tips

More Soccer Predictions

21 Jul, 00:00
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Godoy Cruz Predictions
Godoy Cruz
21 Jul, 00:00
San Lorenzo Predictions
San Lorenzo
VS
Huracan Predictions
Huracan
21 Jul, 00:00
Defensa y Justicia Predictions
Defensa y Justicia
VS
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
21 Jul, 00:00
Instituto Predictions
Instituto
VS
Independiente Predictions
Independiente