Villarreal vs Getafe Predictions and Odds Matchday 23
We leave you then for this Villarreal vs Getafe 26/02/23 Betting Tips so you do not go blind. Some clubs have nothing left but life and death for the remainder of the competition, as the bottom half of the table is tight. Unfortunately, they will have to face some other teams that crave victory as much as they do.
Villarreal vs Getafe Odds and Statistics
Villarreal vs Getafe Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.
Villarreal has a good temperament when it comes to face their duels, but it is difficult for them to extend the good streak, so holding on to any place in the table has been difficult for them. It is very possible that in Villarreal vs Getafe 26/02/23 they will end up standing out if they manage to show their chest as they have done in previous matchdays.
Between defeats and draws Getafe is coping with a season that has not been lucky. The points they have dropped are weighing heavily and the teams around them are jeopardizing the club’s stability in LaLiga. Villarreal vs Getafe is approaching and they should at least look for the result obtained previously against this rival.
Villarreal vs Getafe Preview Games and History
Many times soccer seems to be unfair with respect to what is shown on the field by the teams that are playing. It is not always the one who has a better performance and has dominated the match who ends up taking the glory. Sometimes it even favors the one who seems not to have done much.
This match took place at the Alfonso Pérez stadium and ended with a scoreless score, repeating points for both teams. Although Villarreal was visibly superior, dominating but unable to score a goal to ratify that participation. A note in favor of Getafe, who knew how to handle a situation in which they were diminished.
The ball possession in 65% of the match belonged to the Groguets; while the Getas only controlled the remaining 35%, just for a few moves to the center and back and a couple of advanced ones. The same happened with the combined plays, where the visitors achieved an 85% effectiveness rate, compared to the 74% accuracy rate of the home team. Villarreal managed to reach the goal with shots on 6 opportunities, without conceding any; while Getafe managed 2 shots on goal, no positive result.
Thus ended 0 – 0 that first Villarreal vs Getafe match of the 2022 – 2023 LaLiga season.
Upcoming games Matchday 24 LaLiga
On the next date these teams will be playing the exciting Almeria vs Villarreal, a good chance for the Groguets to make up some points as we come up on the last third of LaLiga, and Getafe vs Girona.
Prediction for Villarreal vs Getafe February 2023
Los Groguets have won 4 of the last 5 meetings that have taken place between Villarreal vs Getafe between November 2020 and August 2022, there has been a draw and Los Getas have failed to emerge victorious from these duels.
So, our Villarreal vs Getafe Prediction is that, in addition to having a better performance so far in the competition, the home factor can influence Villarreal to take the match with a score of 2 – 0 or 2 – 1 against Getafe that goes a little soft.
What are you waiting for? Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.
More Soccer Predictions
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!