Villarreal vs Betis Predictions and Odds Date 25
These teams that start well but falter as they progress is neither new nor a surprise, although it is still disappointing. It is not easy to be measured in the same way in all the dates and none of these clubs that will face each other has managed to sustain with the results. We bring the Villarreal vs Betis Prediction, data and comments that will serve at the time of placing your bet.
Villarreal vs Betis Odds and Statistics
Villarreal vs Betis Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.
Villarreal gave signs that they could offer a great season, they were getting good results, but in their last five games before the World Cup break, they saw three defeats practically in a row and this dropped them considerably in position. Could that be a consequence of the tight schedule and they will be able to bounce back, for this Villarreal vs Betis they have an important game at home that they could squeeze out.
Betis fell apart little by little after rubbing elbows with the top three and measuring themselves against the big favorites. Consistency has been their Achilles’ heel and after seeing glory they could be left with nothing. In this Villarreal vs Betis they will see an opponent that is not easy to play against but that they could make the most of.
Villarreal vs Betis Preview Games and History
In this match played at the Benito Villamarin the difference would be the scoreboard, otherwise, both clubs took the field and were measured on equal terms. The game was quite evenly matched and opportunities arose for both, although few, due to the few spaces that were allowed to be generated in the middle and upper part of the pitch.
Villarreal would be the one who would keep most of the ball control, with 53% of the time they outplayed their opponents in this aspect, although they could not convert this into a goal; on the other hand, Betis managed the ball 47%, the difference in the game was not much, the goal would come as a stroke of luck.
The visitors had an 86% effectiveness in their passes, good play was being launched by the squad; on the contrary, the locals also had a good performance and their passes managed to be concreted at 85%. The Groguets had 3 clear chances to score but none of them ended up inside the goal; while the Verderones had 5 chances inside the three posts, only 1 ended up in goal.
Despite the attempts of both teams to exert pressure, the game went on without major problems, and there were no major cautions for either club. One yellow card for each.
The first half would pass with some pretty good attacks by both teams, they had every intention of changing the score but this would not happen in the first half. At halftime, Villarreal vs Betis would go in a draw.
Until Betis finally saw the light, in the 61st minute of the second half, Luiz Henrique generated the pass to midfielder Rodrigo Sanchez for him to score and change the course of the match. With this minimal difference, the game would end up staying at home due to Villarreal’s impossibility of getting a draw.
Upcoming LaLiga Games for Matchday 26
In the date #26 of LaLiga will be played Betis vs Mallorca, the Verderones must continue winning if they want to aim again in the first places, they have a chance against the Bermellones; and Osasuna vs Villarreal.
Prediction for Villarreal vs Betis in March 2023
The last five matches between these two clubs have taken place between December 2020 and September 2022, all within LaLiga. As was this last encounter that we have detailed, so have been even in global terms their head-to-heads, two of these duels have been won by the Groguets, one has been a draw and two have been won by the Verderones. The Forecast we bring for Villarreal vs Betis is a draw at 0 – 0 or 1 – 1.
What are you waiting for? Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.
More Soccer Predictions
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!